SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Liberty Mutual Ads
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Mutual Ads Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks bendable, I was swollen with pride when Flo gave the comforting, reassuring nod to Bigfoot. I even took the time to read the comments. Dadburnit, they all love Flo!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I’m starting to fall in love with Flo.

You’re late to the party.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
"What did you call me? My name is Daryl"

This one cracked me up. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

You need to get outta the house, bro!

Next he will be asking if she has any sisters? Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I realize there are similarities, you guys are turning my Emu thread into a Flo thread.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
... spontaneous uncontrollable diarrhea! That sounds like fun! I wanna play too... Not!

Yup, guilty. I'll leave off anything about Flo from now on.

So they decided to shorten their name to Li Mu and the bird was the only thing that rhymes with it. Fair enough.

Li Mu would be a really stupid clever name for an app. Can't sell any marketing data without them being on a smart phone. Roll Eyes

It just seems like an emu for insurance is about as convincing as a picture of a porcupine on a 24 pack of TP.

That and the Doug guy has to be really short so as to not make the bird appear small.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
Personally, I'd rather listen/look at the emu than hear about drugs that DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE other that "ask your doctor. . . .". If I have to ask my medical provider about a drug THEN HE/SHE MUST BE IGNORANT ABOUT WHAT DRUGS TO USE FOR A DIAGNOSIS.

Tinyman

Entertain yourself. Look up the price of any of those tv drugs on Goodrx. You will be amazed!

Color me entertained -- however, my point is this -- if I, as a normal everyday consumer, can see a product on TV, it should be available for ME to purchase (Alieve, Rolaids, Pepto Bismal for example).The cost of and availbility of prescription drugs shouldn't be shown (at least in the quantity of).

Hope I entered that correctly, and NO-MO-FLO.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I used to work there. Believe it or not, this is LM's most successful ad campaign of all time. I don't see it going anywhere in the near future.

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ryan81986:
I used to work there. Believe it or not, this is LM's most successful ad campaign of all time. I don't see it going anywhere in the near future.[/QUOTE)

And I thought the corona virus was depressing.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Didn't they used to have the Jepardy guy on for years.... that commercial used to drive me crazy...

they'd show a phone room with people and then the voice over narrator would finish with Alex Trabex has been representing Liberty Mut for over a zillion years... then the next frame would show Alex and he would say the same damn thing.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to know whether the yellow Duster has a 340 in it, or just a slant six.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
I want to know whether the yellow Duster has a 340 in it, or just a slant six.

this

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking it would be the slant six. They don't die. Seems like every other engine required scheduled maintenance and still wear out, but the six would still keep going.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I'm amazed that they have a drug to prevent HIV so people can continue to engage in high risk behavior. I always thought the solution was to not have anal sex or share needles. Silly me.

Ouch!!!! No pun intended!!!!

Posts: 652 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
It’s impossible to get away from these if the TV is on. Every time we see one of these Ads we are reminded as to how much we despise this company.

We were with LM for 25 years... cars, motorhome, homes and liability umbrella with no claims in 20 years.

They jacked our premium up on our recent renewals by $1,800.00. We called and worked our way up the chain. Their message to us was too bad, nothing we can do.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:

You do know that flo is Hillary’s sister right? or is it Nancy Pelosi?

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markstempski:
quote:

You should probably read this:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...250066464#2250066464

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markstempski:
quote:

quote:
Per parabellum:

do not post political commentary in threads which have nothing to do with politics- no political commentary- absolutely none. Zero- not even casual jokes. Not the first word about politics or politicians should appear

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can say is THANK GOD for the Mute button . Their advertising dollars are wasted on me .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
All I can say is THANK GOD for the Mute button . Their advertising dollars are wasted on me .

That damned emu is so creepy looking, I have taken to looking away from the screen, when it comes on.