SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Coat tails and seat belts.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coat tails and seat belts..... Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Just pissin and moanin about hooking up the seat belt through the coat tail while having the cell phone in the coat pocket. That is assuming the seat belt buckle hasn't slipped behind your butt.
AArrrgh!

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a seat belt extender and then run a short piece of small diameter bungee cord from the buckle into my center console. This keeps the buckle elevated and clear of my clothing. Some dealers will give you an extender for free. If not, 25 bucks on Amazon.
Bonus: It stops the annoying beeping of the seat belt alarm!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Bonus: It stops the annoying beeping of the seat belt alarm!

Bonus Bonus: When sitting down in your car while wearing an OWB holster, the extra height of the seat belt extender keeps your holster from getting hung up on the female end of the seat belt assembly.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...with gloves on.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

...with gloves on.
Gloves are for amateurs. Professionals use mittens. Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Apparently, you have never tried to fling poo whilst fitted with mittens...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post