SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The ignorance of millennials makes me laugh with this tweet >>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The ignorance of millennials makes me laugh with this tweet >>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Hopefully this person was joking but I think not. Enjoy God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steven (with a ph)

Phteven?

This surely must be a parody. Nobody could be that stupid. Right? RIGHT???

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I'm going to assume that he was joking, and I actually think it's kinda funny.

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Yup, I laughed pretty hard.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Hair? No. Joke? Yes. I laughed.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it was a joke and yes, I thought it was funny.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
???

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15201 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

???
Maybe a dumb question on my part, but have you opened a fresh avocado?

Or maybe I do not understand your question.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
???

Hair, my curmudgeonly friend. It's that stuff you once had on your head, but now have in your ears....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a joke and it's amusing.

Posts: 4276 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The best parodies are subtle and close to the truth, or put another way, sometimes are the ones you can't tell from reality. This would make a great caption for an AOC meme.

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It’s funny! “...makers of avocados...” Big Grin

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oooooooookay.

No I've never opened an avocado. I assume that's why I missed it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15201 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Steven (with a ph)

Phteven?

God bless America.

Posts: 13482 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Steven (with a ph)

Phteven?

This surely must be a parody. Nobody could be that stupid. Right? RIGHT???

Want to bet?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post