SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I am sooo tired of Plague World and Riot Town and The Hall Of Politics....etc.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am sooo tired of Plague World and Riot Town and The Hall Of Politics....etc. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think we all feel the same. I never realized how much I took for granted every day normal life before all this. I can't wait to never have to wear a mask again. I want to just go to a concert, a movie, maybe dinner out with friends, take a vacation without all the covid precautions.

I can't understand how normally sound people 8 months ago have become these phobic, hand sanitizer addicted, lysol spaying everything, fear mongering, idiots.

Cancelling school, tearing down statues and monuments, killing police, burning, looting, crimes committed without consequences, Covid statistics, latest (so called) racial injustice. Sometimes it sounds as if I'm hearing news about a third world country and wonder what some cities in this country have devolved into.

I live many miles outside a small town surrounded by Trump supporting ranchers and farmers. So I thankfully don't have to deal with a lot of this. But like you I don't watch the news much. I record local news for the weather and fast forward through all the crap that frustrates me.

To get away and relax I sometimes take a small road trip on the backroads about an hour or so away and take in the scenery as a tourist would.

Have a better day Smile

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’m out in BFE so this may not be as relaxing where you are. I’ve been fed up with this bullshit since mask mandates started in the spring. My downtime is this:

Front porch
Dogs
Drink (bourbon or beer)
Cigar
Music (often 50s/60s/80s pop)
Chill

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Who gives a shit how many “cases” there are?
Do we do that in flu season?
Take off the fucking masks, make the young people get together and drink. Have them all get COVID. Maybe then us old fogies will be safe.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post