SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Spam Emails from the Netherlands
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spam Emails from the Netherlands Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Been getting a lot of spam from NL IP addresses. Unreadable as it appears that it is in a foreign language that the email software character set doesn't support.

Spam filter is catching it all so far, but I wonder if this isn't a prelude to some massive DOS attack that has been predicted by the security firms.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
That's the kind of shit that happens when your interwebz search history includes mail-order brides.

Go for the Russians next time. They mostly speak English.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
That's the kind of shit that happens when your interwebz search history includes mail-order brides.

-Rob

HA! Thanks. No "brides-in-a-box" ordered, but I will keep that in mind.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:

-Rob

No, you have to go Canadian. Quite a bit pricier but you get what you pay for. That’s what I did, been with her 28 years now. Big Grin.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post