SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Workplace refrigerator thieves!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Workplace refrigerator thieves! Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Guess I had been just lucky in avoiding all this crap as I always seemed to have one of those small 'dorm" sized mini-fridges in my office for my personal use. Big Grin I also equipped my digs with my own small coffee maker and grinder.

I did however lend my full support enforcing rules employees had for the common areas including kitchens and break rooms. Doom on them who screwed with others.

Been retired now for 11 years and don't miss any of this one iota. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Petty thievery is just a low thing to do..instead of taking someone else’s food why not ask and you’ll most likely get it anyways. Imagine loosing your Job because you stole food ? Lols

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sagemind100:
Petty thievery is just a low thing to do..instead of taking someone else’s food why not ask and you’ll most likely get it anyways. Imagine loosing your Job because you stole food ? Lols

Maybe they just enjoy the thrill of thieving, you know. What fun is it going around begging for stuff, when you can steal. These morons have a sickness. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013...gid=pla-610796190952

there is a fella up north from you who does wonderful things with pieces of scrap metal from his chicken farm shop,

perhaps he would consider
making something like this for you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54623 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was funny. I wonder if it bolts to the refrigerator.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Mold?
https://www.amazon.com/Witty-Y...arious/dp/B075KFQBKZ

Or bugs?
https://www.amazon.com/Fred-LU...BTAKR92KXEY8YJ77X0G5

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Right after High School waiting to go in the USAF I worked at a paper making factory. There were no cafeteria facilities only a few candy and pop machines. So if your lunch was taken, you were SOL.

We had refrigerators in several spots, for the lunches of the guys who worked at that part of the plant.

A few weeks into the job someone was stealing food from the lunches. This went on and on. Many times one would show up for an 8 hr shift, but if Your relief guy didn't show....You worked a double. So many brought extra food just in case.

The pilfering got so bad that Management issued a directive that we had to sign, stating anyone pilfering lunches would be disciplined, etc. That didn't help.

I was part of a summertime work crew, so WE were suspects.

Finally one of the guys wives, who was a Nurse , made some chocolate pudding laced with syrup of ipacak (SP?) The offender was one sick puppy. Barfed so bad that at one point he crapped his pants! He was one of the factories problem children , with a few previous disciplinary issues, so was fired.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally one of the guys wives, who was a Nurse , made some chocolate pudding laced with syrup of ipacak (SP?) The offender was one sick puppy. Barfed so bad that at one point he crapped his pants

I love it when a plan comes together.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Years ago, when I was working nights in the ER, I brought my lunch in one day. I had put some meatloaf (I make a great meatloaf), mashed potatoes/gravy, and some spaghetti squash with seasoned garlic butter on one of my plates and wrapped it up in some tin foil.

I got to work and put it in the fridge, really looking forward to around 3AM when I could sit down and enjoy it. Unfortunately, at around 1930, as we were changing shifts, I walked back into the break room to see one of the day shift nurses sitting at the table and about halfway through my dinner! Mad

"Well, there wasn't a name on it.", was his response.

I told him I didn't give a fuck if there was a name on it or not! He KNEW it wasn't his and he ate it anyway! He was always an asshole and that episode solidified my opinion of him. Prick.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Some folks just don't realize how much I am truly addicted to food. Truly. Nobody touches my food.

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worked offshore with a guy that used to have his lunch stolen by a big Czech guy at the old metal shop he used to work at.

He finally had had enough and made a nice big PBJ with lots of peanut butter. Into the peanut butter he embedded a bunch of "pinkies" (hairless baby mice) as he called them, he had gotten from the chicken coop.

He sat back to watch the Czech guy eat "his" lunch. The guys at the shop noticed blood at the corner of Czech guy's mouth and asked him if he had bit his lip or something. They couldn't figure out where the blood came from until he pulled apart the half eaten PBJ to find the pinkies in the peanut butter. That was the last time Czech guy stole his lunch.

Posts: 78 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post