SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mustache hair shaking hands with nose hair....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mustache hair shaking hands with nose hair.... Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Just.... just stop already.

Doesn't matter how much of the nose hair I trim, one of the mustache hairs goes looking for a northern neighbor to get friendly with and I gotta yank that sumbitch out.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
...and then you find, that one, is tied to the main nerve to the root of your monkey brain when you snatch it out and go into eye blinding brain flashes and epileptic sneezing fit for the next 30 minutes...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You mean to tell me that ain't supposed to happen every time?

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuck! Dudes, trim your damn nose hair! Period!!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Naw, see you've got it all wrong. I can trim up there daily, and still get the one wily mustache hair that decides to reach up instead of down and it's all over. It's why I led with "mustache hair" instead of "nose hair" in the title. That one mustache hair will find anything in, or about the nose to tickle and I'm devolved, right on the spot.

Tell me I'm not the only curl-beard here. I can't be.

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Someone once died from one these hairs reversing direction and growing into their brain. True story.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Just singe 'em back with a Bic lighter...the resulting smell will go away after a few days Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
...and then you find, that one, is tied to the main nerve to the root of your monkey brain when you snatch it out and go into eye blinding brain flashes and epileptic sneezing fit for the next 30 minutes...

FFS, give a guy a little WARNING! I laughed until I damn near choked. And needless to say, BTDT... Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sung to the tune of George Strait’s Where the sidewalk ends

Where the nose hair ends
and the mustache begins
They said goodbye
on a cold dark night
I'm not afraid to trim
you bet I'm not
Where the nose hair ends
I missed a few

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I can recall a comic strip that I saw in Mad Magazine around 1965,66?
First frame Guy with a long mustache.
Second frame, Twang. the mustache looks like it took an electric shock, all frizzy.
Third frame, the caption says "no matter what, you can't train nose hair".

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Just singe 'em back with a Bic lighter...

Yall keep reminding me of past experiences.

I was at a fast food restaurant once and the paramedics were called to check out an apparently homeless man passed out at a table near me. They shook and yelled at him but got no response. Then one pulled out a Bic lighter, lit it up and put the flame directly on the tip of his nose! He didn't even flinch, so they threw him on a stretcher and carted him off. Guess they wanted to make sure he wasn't faking! Eek

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

And once again, I laughed so hard my eyes squinted shut and I couldn't finish reading the paragraph. The wife calls from the other room, "Are you all right?", and the dog comes over to see if I'm going to live through the seizure.

Then I calm down, read the rest, and laugh some more.

Thanks, I needed that!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post