SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mexican Succotash®️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mexican Succotash®️ Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
Cleaning out the cabinets at the ranch cabin when lunch time rolled around and decided to eat/use an old can of what our friend Jim Allen would have called Wolf Brand “Mexican Succotash”. It had a best by date of June 2017. Found an open bag of corn chips in the freezer that expired in October 2017, so I poured the succotash over those and had sort of a frito pie. I know Jim wouldn’t approve.

I probably should have used the whole mess to bait a hog trap, but was afraid PETA would hear about it.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Amen for our friend.

Sell by date are not eat by date.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do let us know then your guts begin to rumble...

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donning gas mask.....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:

Should be Thufferin' Thuccotash.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It's even better with truck cheese.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post