SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Subaru Drivers
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subaru Drivers Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just look for the car that is stopped 40+ feet back from the car in from of it at any stoplight.

And if you're trying to make a right turn out of a driveway on that street, and try to turn into the gap, they will choose that exact moment to pull ahead and close it up. (This is not confined exclusively to Subaru drivers.)

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:

What drive me bonkers is the Damned Prius Drivers, every single one of those obnoxious A-Holes seems to believe that it is their mission in life to slow the road speeds on the entire planet by blocking as many lanes as they can. If there are 4 lanes going in each direction you will see 4 Prius' going side by side 10-15 mph BELOW the speed limit.

That sounds sooooo PITiful.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consumer Reports lists the Outback as one of the best cars for seniors . After I bought one, I heard they were a favorite of lesbians. Then it all made sense, I'm a senior citizen and I share a lot of interests with lesbians. Razz

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Consumer Reports lists the Outback as one of the best cars for seniors . After I bought one, I heard they were a favorite of lesbians. Then it all made sense, I'm a senior citizen and I share a lot of interests with lesbians. Razz

Subaru Execs marketed the line to lesbins for several years. They were the target market.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Lol - when a buddy of mine found out, and confirmed, the Subaru Brat was also known as the "Lesbians' Pickup" he traded it in a week later on a Dodge Ram.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:

Subaru Execs marketed the line to lesbins for several years. They were the target market.

Must have missed those commercials. I've always been leery of folks with the outline of a fish on their trunk.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just look for the car that is stopped 40+ feet back from the car in from of it at any stoplight.

Ever notice how their arms flap when you fill the gap with your long bed crew cab pickup?

Posts: 10908 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
A "Coexist" sticker is included.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Their goddamn headgaskets are probably leaking so bad their engine is overheating.

Ask me how I know. Frown

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post