SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Yet another reason to despise Mark Cuban - no more national anthem at Mavericks home games
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yet another reason to despise Mark Cuban - no more national anthem at Mavericks home games Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted
Not that I give a dried piece of shit about Cuban or the National Beijing Association / Nothing But Assholes

But yeah, go fuck yourself Cuban

How long before China makes them all play the Chinese national anthem...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/m...avericks-home-games/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Well, apparently Cuban caved so it's moot.

Other than to show him as an America-hating, woke-kissing tool, that is.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Revoke their PRIVILEGE to play the National Anthem. For all the NBA. The league is not worthy of it.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
What I find just unbelievably hypocritical about assholes like Cuban is how they despise the USA because were not perfect and you have to make sure NOBODY is ever offended and we have to have "Courageous discussions" about social justice (read his bullshit reply to the NBA, but only if you accidentally drank poison and need to vomit...) but they bend over backwards not to offend China, who by one estimate has killed more Uyghurs than Jews who died in the Holocaust...

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/0...ore-uyghurs-missing/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Well, apparently Cuban caved so it's moot.

Other than to show him as an America-hating, woke-kissing tool, that is.

I never had much love for Cuban anyway, but what a spineless good for nothing piece of rhinoceros shit.

First for axing the anthem in the first place. The reason he gave was that some people don't feel it "represents them". Well fuck them, the anthem isn't the problem, they are. If they don't like it they can feel free to gtfo at their earliest convenience.

And second, if you're going to make a stand at least have the balls to stick it out for more than a fucking day! He's says they're "good with it" being required by the league. Well if you're not going to push back even a little it means you didn't really care that much in the first place does it? You only did it to try and score cheap points with the SJW crowd, which is the only crowd you're ever going to get from now on. What a tool bag.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post