SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Uppity dummies on Armslist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uppity dummies on Armslist Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I agree with some people thinking their guns are worth more than others and worth more than new. Not that I have anything to gain, but as far as the HK P30sk trade for a 92 you mention,(if it is a 92fs), does not seem that far off. Both guns can be had for $440-450 depending on location, for used guns. Both of them can be had new around $500. It all depends on what each party wants. Nobody says you have to take that deal. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. I will say cash is king.

When I look on that site or any other, I usually go to Gunbroker to get a price to see what people are actually getting for their guns. Just because some people paid more than they should have, does not change what the gun is really worth.

Posts: 6864 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My standard reply to the “I’ll buy it today for “X” dollars” (where “X” equals 40-60% of my asking price) is “No you won’t”.

Those that ask “What is the lowest you’ll take?” get “What is the most you’ll pay?”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
My standard reply to the “I’ll buy it today for “X” dollars” is...

Mine is "Elsewhere". Wink

I then block them on the attendant forum.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post