SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Verbose expert Intellectuals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Verbose expert Intellectuals Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Oh, come on. A pizza connoisseur???

The real experts in my book eat their pizza with beer and they don't care how many ingredients you put on it so long as they get what they want on their half.

and everyone knows a true pizza connoisseur will eat that pizza cold the next morning for breakfast

Oh, yeah, baby! I like it with milk. It seems the most appropriate drink for me.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 13417 | Location: Bay Area, CA | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I see this phenomenon frequently on YouTube.

I was looking at videos on "Smoking a Standing Rib Roast". One YouTuber was obviously well versed in his subject but his manner was off putting. Disconcerting in that he was well spoken and his video editing was high quality, I just couldn't listen to him. Several other videos were not as well done but held my attention.

Posts: 6322 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
It's not really pizza unless you can fold it.

Everyone who knows pizza knows that.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 14532 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post