SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Partial waste of extended vacation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Partial waste of extended vacation Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
On extended vacation. Decided to explore another of the islands in Japan - consists of four prefectures.

Started off okay in the first prefecture - hotel and food. Then each prefecture got progressively worse. Last prefecture - hotel kinda sucks, in a bad neighborhood and no parking (every other hotel around has parking; by sheer stroke of bad luck, I picked the one hotel without parking in a bad area). Area - I might as well have stayed in Kabuki-cho or Namba.

There were some very definite positives in coming to this island. But I definitely won't be coming back.

What a waste of an extended vacation.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that things didn't work out at the end of the day.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post