SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Medicare Advantage and Football Players
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicare Advantage and Football Players Login/Join 
posted
Why should we be taking Medicare advice from over the hill football players, like Joe Namath, Joe Theismann and now, Mike Ditka ? Why not baseball players, like A Rod or Derek Jeter, who, by the way, I believe to be the person. Have you ever seen them together in the same room? Aren't there any basketball players, who are experts on healthcare plans? As wealthy as he is, Michael Jordan must have learned something about healthcare plans along the way. And why only white ex-football players? Couldn't black people learn from someone like Jim Brown. He's injured enough people both on and off the field, that he should know something about hospitals. Don't soccer players know anything about Medicare or are they just too honest to try and sucker you into a Medicare Advantage plan?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not seen Ditka yet. It might be interesing if they let Iron Mike go off script. I rather doubt ANY of them have Medicare Advantage plans. I would rather see the Flex Seal guy as a shill.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
But Ol' Joe will help you get the benefits you deserve! Roll Eyes

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe is sheltering at home while helping us get the benefits we deserve!
Thanks, Joe! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard it said once, that TV time is so expensive, not one word in a commercial is there by accident. These ads have adopted the verbiage of the ads by personal injury attorneys stressing the idea that you "deserve" something you are not getting because life has screwed you over. You are one of life's victims and this is your chance to finally get even and they are the friend that's going to help you. Sad.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Frank Thomas........ Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
These ads have adopted the verbiage of the ads by personal injury attorneys stressing the idea that you "deserve" something you are not getting because life has screwed you over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you get one of these plans you deserve to be screwed again. If I am correct these athletes are covered by an NFL insurance plan, not Medicare Advantage.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
What about Shaq Oneal (basketball) and his appearing 'HAWKING' back pain relief medication. ................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Don't forget Frank Thomas........ Big Grin

She'll like it too.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, they're moving onto entertainment figures. The latest shill is Kelsey Grammer. I guess he has run out of new sitcoms, so he's now joined the Medicare Advantage team. The other field of celebrity endorsements now are the auto extended warranty companies, a spin-off of the home appliance warranty companies. If you Google reviews of these types of companies, they are notorious for denying claims. This business plan has worked so well for them, that they are now able to afford slick TV ads to lure in more victims.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The other field of celebrity endorsements now are the auto extended warranty companies ...

Yep. They have Ice-T doing one.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget actors and reverse mortgages, they trust them and are proud to represent the company! Roll Eyes

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post