SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Berkeley Confrontation (?)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Berkeley Confrontation (?) Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted
Hopefully not a Jib Jab, but, here is the link...

Linky

And sorry, but I looked for a transcript and cannot find it.

That being said....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??

I read the news every day and I know that shit has gone crazy on college campuses, but are we really this divorced from reality?

I'm not a man! I'm a woman!

Ummmmm.........

I'll bet my next paycheck that you have a dick between your legs, sweetheart.

So, no, you are NOT a woman. But you sure can ACT like one, running off to go smoke pot with your friends!

I have to give credit to the College Republicans or whoever was there to putting up with this in a humorous way. I do not think I could have done the same.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I bet his parents are soooo proud of him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 9039 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Napoleon Dynamite.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
As far as I'm concerned, if you have XY chromosomes then you're a male; YY chromosomes then you're a female.

I don't give two shits what surgeries you've had or how you prefer to identify yourself.

ETA: Actually the first sentence is incorrect, it should read: "...if you have XY chromosomes then you are male; XX chromosomes then you're a female." Thanks to ohioup for noticing this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Shugart,

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time a story like this pops up, I think of this, never gets old:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
As far as I'm concerned, if you have XY chromosomes then you're a male; YY chromosomes then you're a female.

I don't give two shits what surgeries you've had or how you prefer to identify yourself.

There you go, had to go and bring science into it.
I had the same discussion with my daughter about "transgenders".
Once they figure out a way of changing the actual genetic structure of every cell with in a living organism, I'll entertain the concept of "transgender".

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My inner biologist can't help but point out that XX is female.

I do agree that your 23rd pair determines your sex no matter how you choose to identify. Much of the world has gone crazy.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
XY+XX = XXorXY

XY+XY = XXX
XX+XX = XXX
(XY+XX)+XY = XXX
(XY+XX)+XX = XXX

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HA!

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ohioup:
My inner biologist can't help but point out that XX is female.
Oops! You're correct. I really know better than that--a senior moment. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

They actually went back and edited chromosomes OUT of Bill the Not a Science Guy's old video so it would jibe with his new gender fluidity pimping. Had to do something between tearing down statues.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
XY+XX = XXorXY

XY+XY = XXX
XX+XX = XXX
(XY+XX)+XY = XXX
(XY+XX)+XX = XXX

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
look like Tarzan, walk like Jane, smell like Cheeta. Dirty Hippy! lol

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post