SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Keith Olbermann back at ESPN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keith Olbermann back at ESPN Login/Join 
posted
They go from bad to worse . A lot worse .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
ESPN must have an agenda other than sports.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Unless there's a game being broadcast on ESPN or one of its affiliates, I haven't watched sports news on that channel in YEARS...probably 15 or more. Looks like it'll stretch into 20+...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ugh. How is nauseating the viewer good strategy?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It makes perfect sense.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They are trying to find people that will do the job for cheap. Keith probably took the job for a few cigarette buts and some coupons at Wawa for some sandwiches.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't even notice if ESPN was dropped from my "sports tier" package.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
They are trying to find people that will do the job for cheap. Keith probably took the job for a few cigarette buts and some coupons at Wawa for some sandwiches.

I like Wawa.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
douche bag
an obnoxious or contemptible person

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The big head basterd is back?

Guns-I have some

Posts: 213 | Location: missouri | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Not that I needed another reason to NOT watch espn but that really does it.

I don't care to hear anything KO says.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:

Maybe you'd notice the 7$ a month off the bill?

Fuck ESPN. One of the reasons I'm still fighting with streaming is that I don't have to give them a dime.

Posts: 3297 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:

+1

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
They just can't help shooting themselves in the foot, can they?

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I would rather watch a channel with stray bars and lines across it, or a squelch channel than ESPN. As far as Olbermann I’d rather spend eternity in Hell listening to the Bay City Rollers or the BeeGees.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post