SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Go to hell Irma!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go to hell Irma! Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
I just wanted to go to the outer banks for a week! Now instead I'm prepping supplies and checking my chainsaw.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid Irma is bringing Hell with her.... Frown

I just want to have a nice peaceful cool fall week....

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Our vacation to St. Thomas was obviously canceled. Our alternate vacation to the Blue Ridge mountains near Boone may be cut short as current projections have the eye on the NC SC border Tuesday. It really sucks but at this point I'll be glad if we (and everyone else) get out of this storm season with minimal damage. Can't do anything but prepare and hope for the best. Good luck to everyone in the path of this monster!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we were thinking about a Caribbean vacation but had to forget about it.
Then we thought about Montana--no wait!
Then we thought about SE Texas--no wait!
Maybe we'll just hang around here and watch movies.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our Bahamas cruise for this weekend was cancelled on Tuesday. Oh well. We'll plan for something else in January.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got back from driving all day to pick up my mom and her dogs from Florida so she can stay with me. I live in coastal Georgia so it will only be a little better.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post