SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS strikes again... (Update)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS strikes again... (Update) Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Up to FIVE packages missing in action as of today.

No more ordering online for the duration of this. I'm frustrated beyond belief. But the junk mail still comes through!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 6346 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Fracking USPS

They get a pair of packages all the way from Rochester, NY to Detroit, MI in one day, and now they've been stuck in "In Transit To Next Facility" limbo for three fracking days.

They haven't been able to move a pair of Priority Mail packages 25 fracking miles in three fracking days.

I'd just love to see their justification for this.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
The dominant media is no more "mainstream" than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 18086 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After a 20 minute hold extoling the virtues of social distancing and wearing of a mask when you visit you will be told to call back next week after the holiday. Have a nice POSTAL day!

Posts: 8016 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Oh, I gave up calling the USPS toll-free number. Last time they put one of my packages in "In Transit To Next Facility" limbo I called them and was told a Priority Mail package had to be five days late before they'd research it. Next day was five days, so I called back. I could no longer find an option in their menu tree to talk to a human being.

When given the option I now pay more to ship via an alternate to USPS. I will continue to do so, going forward. I don't believe in rewarding bad business performance with additional business.

And, yeah: I know they're slammed and having personnel issues. But can't move a package 25 miles in three days? Inexcusable. This is simply sheer ineptitude.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
The dominant media is no more "mainstream" than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 18086 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post