SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mask Shaming
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mask Shaming Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pony220:

Where can I get one? It’s terrific.
https://www.amazon.com/CIGAR-1...ECTION/dp/B0872RTFLK

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Those are hilarious. If you could print your lack of enthusiasm remark on the jackass version...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Quite a selection of Trump masks here...

https://www.amazon.com/Reusabl...e/dp/B089Q37QFC?th=1

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
This might be apropos for some... Smile

Get It Here

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I saw one with Reagan on it that said, “I smell hippies.” I’d actually buy that one. Big Grin

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:
No exceptions, even for those who proclaim mask allergies due to "health reasons". Fear of something social media, I guess. Never mind a regular customer potentially posting how we "caved in" to the state Politburo.

It seems to me that your company is running a risk of opening themselves up for lawsuits. If someone has a true health reason for not wearing one and they have medical problems from being made to wear it ..... huge lawsuit on the way from the victim.
These stupid rules put companies in a difficult position for sure.

Not to mention the WA order specifically exempts those with health related issues. Please advise what business this is so I can avoid it and spend my money elsewhere.

I wear a mask when I enter Costco, but pull it under my nose once inside. Other places I have not been wearing and haven’t had any problems.

Came across this on Amazon yesterday and ordered if I am forced to comply, a shield won’t fog my eye glasses as much...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

If this nonsense is still going on over the winter I'm definitely getting one of these!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Some governors like this idea...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Just ordered my Trump 2020 masks on E-BAY. 3/$15.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by pony220:

Where can I get one? It’s terrific.
https://www.amazon.com/CIGAR-1...ECTION/dp/B0872RTFLK

I ordered that one from a diffeent Prime vendor, the family hates it. Smile

I am buying a few different masks to find one that is comfortable, just ordered one with the valves on it, we'll see

With all of the retailers requiring them, it's, unfortunately a must have now if you want to buy anything in a store Confused

Wore my first one yesterday while getting a sammy at Publix, hadn't been mask shamed yet. They wouldn't want that

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I had to make a trip this week to the valley of the damned metro Phoenix...111 degrees at noon. To get into a grocery store to use the restroom I put on a mask as their sign requires. Just crossing the parking lot in that overwhelming humid heat had me huffing and puffing.

I'm from northern AZ where no masks are required by the governor/mayors (yet), but many damn stores require them. This was the first time I'd put one on.

The dealership I went to requires masks indoors. I told the manager I would not wear one so we could do our business outdoors or we wouldn't do business. He knew how hot it was outside. He said I don't care if you don't wear mask indoors. I had no problem with 'social distancing', especially in a car dealership.

On the way back to northern AZ there was a wild land fire just before my exit. Northbound and southbound traffic was a parking lot while slurry was dropped by aircraft. 2+ hours in the heat. No one was wearing their masks then.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I had to make a trip this week to the valley of the damned metro Phoenix...111 degrees at noon. To get into a grocery store to use the restroom I put on a mask as their sign requires. Just crossing the parking lot in that overwhelming humid heat had me huffing and puffing.

I'm from northern AZ where no masks are required by the governor/mayors (yet), but many damn stores require them. This was the first time I'd put one on.

The dealership I went to requires masks indoors. I told the manager I would not wear one so we could do our business outdoors or we wouldn't do business. He knew how hot it was outside. He said I don't care if you don't wear mask indoors. I had no problem with 'social distancing', especially in a car dealership.

On the way back to northern AZ there was a wild land fire just before my exit. Northbound and southbound traffic was a parking lot while slurry was dropped by aircraft. 2+ hours in the heat. No one was wearing their masks then.

I am in the heart of Phx and I will wear one BUT I put it on as a break the plane of a store entrance and it is off as I am walking out the door...If anyone expects me to wear on the the parking lot or anywhere outdoors for that matter they can go fuck themselves

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

With all of the retailers requiring them, it's, unfortunately a must have now if you want to buy anything in a store Confused

What's wrong with walking in and making your purchase without a mask?
I did that exact thing today at several stores!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post