SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stop, Just Stop It!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stop, Just Stop It! Login/Join 
posted
I can't take it anymore! There's a crazy person in North Korea with nuclear weapons and all the media cares about is the latest victim claiming to have been sexually harrassed or assaulted by someone famous. We get it, men are pigs, especially some powerful men. Now can we move on to something else?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Turn off you t v,find an outside hobby,drink a beer or three and learn to just relax.
I am an old man and have lived thru many crises.
Still here and at peace with life.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Blow up your t.v. throw away your paper
Go to the country, build you a home
Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
Try an find jesus on your own

(with apologies to John Prine).

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMM_LNcNV-E

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
I can't take it anymore! There's a crazy person in North Korea with nuclear weapons and all the media cares about is the latest victim claiming to have been sexually harrassed or assaulted by someone famous. We get it, men are pigs, especially some powerful men. Now can we move on to something else?

There is a lot of crazy men with nuclear weapons. Lil Kim is just one of them.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:There is a lot of crazy men with nuclear weapons. Lil Kim is just one of them.

Pakistan has concerned me more than NK for a long time.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:There is a lot of crazy men with nuclear weapons. Lil Kim is just one of them.

Pakistan has concerned me more than NK for a long time.

Yeah but I was in Korea and know how crazy THEY are. I was never in Pakistan.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post