SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wanted: Internet Plug-in to remove Caitlyn Jenner web content
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Internet Plug-in to remove Caitlyn Jenner web content Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted
While I do not watch broadcast news i.e. CNN, etc, the internet news pops up on my laptop a few times a say. At times staring me back is a rather pointy-elbowed woman; I think, "Is this someone I should know? Washed out film star?

Then I catch the headline. I'm a live-and-let-live type, sure. But something about this He-She ... I'd rather not know any more. And forget what I already do know.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the bright side, she/it may run for the Senate in CA as a Republican. Watch the left coast's heads collectively explode.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
We're going to need one real soon for O.J. Simpson, as well.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All things/people Kardashian.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anybody really care what Jenner is doing? I don't know why it's constantly on the news

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post