Paying cash with a $100 dollar bill

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/8700090064

August 30, 2019, 11:06 PM
jimmy123x
Paying cash with a $100 dollar bill
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I don’t know if it’s a cash versus card thing.

I think it’s more of an issue of the person getting up to the register and acting like a slug. Digging for change, counting out exact change in pennies, etc.

The best way to explain it I guess is the equivalent of that person that stands in line at a busy diner where they stand in line to order their food. There’s a 5x15 menu visible while they are standing in line for 10 minutes. Then they get to the head of the line and it goes something like “ummmm, let’s see...” and then they stand there and stare at the menu blankly.

You think that's bad???? I saw some 50 year old woman write a check at the grocery store and she waited with her checkbook open, until every single thing was rung up before she even wrote in the store name, date and those things...….what a retard.
August 31, 2019, 06:47 AM
egregore
quote:
The best way to explain it I guess is the equivalent of that person that stands in line at a busy diner where they stand in line to order their food. There’s a 5x15 menu visible while they are standing in line for 10 minutes. Then they get to the head of the line and it goes something like “ummmm, let’s see...” and then they stand there and stare at the menu blankly.

This is especially funny when the place has a limited menu, for example, In-n-Out Burger, which only has burgers in two sizes (single patty or double, which is called a Double Double) and fries in one size.
August 31, 2019, 07:27 AM
rburg
Back in the old days, when I worked for a living, I'd go to Wendy's one day a week. I'd take great pleasure watching the idiots in line in front of me. To them, line time was a social time. No reason to look at the menu. They'd do that when they got up to the cash register. Then they'd start trying to figure out what they wanted. Not an easy decision at all, so they'd take a few minutes. All that with the entire line waiting, sometimes not patiently.

If you paid attention, you'd learn a lot. One woman sporting a bit of weight, ordered a triple with everything. Then a biggie fries and a giant diet coke. Had to watch the calories you know. I figured I was the only pervert (I didn't live near Shugart) paying attention. Then the entire line started laughing. I was wrong, others listen. Guess that's rude.

I also learned that Arby's wasn't capable of producing chicken sandwich's. Once coming home from a gun show I was hungry. So I pulled up to their drive thru line and ordered a chicken sandwich. Simple enough. But the order girl said it would take 5 minutes. I said OK because it would take that long to get to the window. When I got up there, the clerk said it would take 5 minutes. I said it had already been 5 minutes, and a bit more. Apparently they'd given my sandwich to a walk in customer and had to cook one for me. I rudely asked what guarantee I had that I'd get that one. He had no clue. Guess that's why he was working there.

Unhappy ammo seeker
August 31, 2019, 07:47 PM
jljones
Hahahaaha awesome!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

August 31, 2019, 07:59 PM
cas
Don't worry about passing counterfeit bills, if you do, the treasury agent counterfeit expert / 11th grader behind the register will spot it. Wink