SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    How did you know I was doing meth?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How did you know I was doing meth? Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Because you're 34 years old, it's 4:00AM, you were riding a bicycle and you aren't decked out in spandex.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always assumed multiple DUI convictions, but that makes sense.

Posts: 187 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that's a typical MO for a crack head too. So how did you know it was meth? heheheehehehehe

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Around here, it's heroin. Pretty easy to spot.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Ah, good times! The 55-year old professor who had burns on his forearms from crawling to the ED on hot sidewalk, from a drug deal gone bad, they stole his money. Was spending $1500/week, IIRC, on crack. This was back around 1985.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the condition of your teeth gave you away?

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Perhaps the condition of your teeth gave you away?

Not always the case.
People who have never touch drugs can have bad teeth.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Dead giveaway!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The grown man on the sidewalk hitting bushes with a stick like a four year old would had me pretty sure he was on meth. The kids BMX bike and assortment of treasures further in the bushes confirmed the meth.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post