SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Single ..Liberal...women! UPDATE Website warning page3
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Single ..Liberal...women! UPDATE Website warning page3 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Suggest your first meet/date is at the gun range. Did this many times.

I usually wore a Sig or Glock sport shirt on the first meet for coffee.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Any man can easily date down half your age plus 7 or 10 years. There is no reason to date your age when you are in the hunt in your 50s and 60s. Why drive a clunker when you still have time for some laps in a Corvette????

That is the beauty of being male. Even at 60, you can date down into the 30s and 40s. That established life you have and gray hair gets them all hot and bothered. Find one with a single divorce with the kids out of the house and have a good time, because lets be honest, never married by mid-30s is actually a negative 95% of the time.

And save yourself lots of time and money by the first "date" being a meet up for drinks, not a full blown dinner plan. If things look promising, maybe move on to dinner. If not, bail out while the night is still young.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

I guess I am really lucky. I met the girl of my dreams. She is extremely conservative. Shoots three gun. Makes the same amount of money that I do. Not a lot of crazy or drama. Owns not one, but two houses. And we talk about absolutely everything with no filter.

I am fortunate and blessed.

I appreciate knowing it can happen, however we've met (thanks for the class!) and I have you by (ahem) a few years. I'm also aware that I don't have universal appeal. BTW, did you use dating site, or other social circles?

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Met taking a class.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was lucky.

Met my wife many years ago after we both had gone thru a divorce.

We went through a short learning curve about what was and what wasn't important.

The biggest divide was her son and my son.

I thought I would never last until they got out of the house...and I love kids. Her boy kept after me and mine after her, trying to drive us apart.

We made and we are both very happy. She used to hate guns when we first got married, but yesterday we went out and I shot some of mine and she shot some of hers. We both had fun.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
It’s all ages sir. I’ve dated women in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s, same deal. The liberals are hilarious. Always on about equality, equal rights, etc. but they hypocrite out when it comes to $. On many occasion when I’ve had to listen to this I have responded “Ok, put your money where your mouth is, be liberal and equal, and pay the check.” Each time they get real pissed , then don’t talk the rest of the night because they had to pay for something. How do you expect me to equality your ass when you expect anything $ related to be on me? Fucking hypocrites. Until I meet one that wants to partner up, on bills, retirement, etc, fuck it, I’m happy being single. My dog is more loyal anyhow, she’d take a bullet for me and has relatively fixed cost. She don’t ask me to take her out to eat, drinks, theater, concert, ball game, extravagant vacation, etc. I had one who told me the right man would be the one to help her pay off her credit cards, another who said her perfect man would buy her the high rise apartment she always wanted down time. Each time I piss them off and tell them if you want something in life, go do it yourself, earn it. I swear if I ever marry, prenup or the hell with it. Tired of the bs. I don’t do online dating, a friend does, and he says they all lie. And all post pics when they were younger, etc. it’s a big sham.

They are out there, but you are going to have to put rubber overalls on and wade through shit to find it. It’s rough out there. I suggest buying a good dog to keep you company in the meantime. They are always happy to see you and you’ll never be alone.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

And save yourself lots of time and money by the first "date" being a meet up for drinks, not a full blown dinner plan. If things look promising, maybe move on to dinner. If not, bail out while the night is still young.

Good advice. During weekdays I don’t even do drinks. I tell “her” to meet me at a smoothie place because I’ll have just done my workout and need a protein shake. I’ll get dressed up for formal shit later, if things go well. Weekends, a coffee date, never dinner in the beginning and nothing at night. At night the freaks come out and the bill goes up. It’s a two way street, if she don’t like me, 3 and out, fast and easy. Some complain that I didn’t get dressed up, or no dinner ($$$$), my answer is always the same. Would you blindly buy a stock, as in take the NYSE list or NASDAQ, tape it to the wall and throw a dart? Or would you research and evaluate before spending money? I don’t invest in anything blind. If it pisses them off fine by me, gold digger or professional dater. First time we eat together I cook. Same principle, I can make a badass meal for $10.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
They are out there. I finally met one I’m seriously considering getting, well, serious with.
My age
Takes care of herself
Lots of common interests (she is 3 time world champ CAS)
Cute as a button & dead sexy to boot.
No kids
No debt
Can run a tractor and shredder.
Got her shit together.
I keep waiting for the crazy, but it hasn’t leaked out yet.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:

...yet... Wink

Just messing with you, good luck!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

world champ CAS
I used google, but I did not find any definition of "CAS" that seemed correct in this context. Please enlighten me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cowboy Action Shooting

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine was interested in this Liberal chick and said "I'd DO HER in a minute BUT IF she looked like she enjoyed it? I"D STOP ". Smile

You can gauge the libness if you wear this to your date:

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

...yet... Wink

Just messing with you, good luck!

I have no delusions. She’s female therefore she’s crazy. It’s just a matter of to what degree....
Smile

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

world champ CAS
I used google, but I did not find any definition of "CAS" that seemed correct in this context. Please enlighten me.

Yes, as Newtosig said...Cowboy Action Shooting.

No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I think the point of my rant was the dating sites are full of women who are less interesting to me, and less interested in me. There needs to be a conservative site, or at least a filter.

It's the who and where that currently has me stumped, not the how to.

After being widowed 1-2 friends gave a lot of experienced advise. One reduced it to "at this age all women lie about something, all women are crazy. Your job is to find out what it is and see if you care." I find this true.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
world champ CAS

Yes, as Newtosig said...Cowboy Action Shooting.

I had to google it too, and came up with a list of acronyms. Cowboy Action Shooting seemed the most likely from that list, although my personal favorite was Close Air Support.

OP: I didn't see any mention of which site(s) you were looking at. My brother met, or claims to have met, a couple of not-too-crazy ones on a site called OurTime. Apparently it's meant for the over-50 crowd. Then again, AFAIK he isn't seeing either of them anymore, so...

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Have you tried farmersonly.com?

I can't imagine there'd be any liberals there. I don't think you need to be a farmer either.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
There's even dating sites for gun nuts like you! Big Grin

www.ProGunDating.com

https://concealedcarrymatch.com/

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Rudyard Kipling: A Woman is only a Woman, but a good cigar is a SMOKE.

My old buddies say: Crazy in the bed, crazy in the head.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
quote:
Any man can easily date down half your age plus 7 or 10 years. There is no reason to date your age when you are in the hunt in your 50s and 60s. Why drive a clunker when you still have time for some laps in a Corvette????

Pretty much my position.

Always preferred older women. Didn't have anything for the younger ones. Too much instruction required, requiring validation, immaturity and inexplicable crazy.

That has seemed to reverse over time. First, it was two years younger. Then seven. Then nine. Anymore, its decades.

I prefer not to waste my time with females my age. They are predominantly train wrecks, physically, and often mentally and emotionally. Most still have not grasped the sex and sandwiches fundamentals, even at age.

I 'rent' them, figuratively. I find it amazing how easy it is to have a woman on my arm decades younger and not have to pay them. Nor their bills. They seem to find my approach comfortable - and they slide right in. I do give them gifts occasionally. I LISTEN to them - and from time to time I fill a void or a wish. I don't judge them, or punish them. Don't try to place them in any boxes. I let them be them.

Yes, some are 'liberal'. We discuss merits. I make them think. Some flare up. I load them up and drop them off. I have no problem with that. Next contestant. However, they all return. 100%, without fail. They sense their emotions are overriding their intellect. They were yelling, being rude. Insulting. I grin and take them home, calm and confident. No negative reaction from me. Of course, they blow up my phone with texts, telling me I was 'disrespectful'. Roll Eyes

My favorite reply is, "Junior High called. They want their drama back." Nothing after that. I'm done. THEY re-approach me. Might be a few weeks. Even months. But they all do. And I teach them how to argue with a man and hold their own. To ensure mutual respect is maintained.

The secret? I don't know if there is one - other than honesty. I tell them that I am interested in them and would appreciate their company. Coffee. Dinner. Movie. Rodeo. Carnival. Beach. Camping. Range. Drinks (I don't, but she can - I'm driving). I tell them I am their 'boyfriend' - and we do everything together that couples do - EXCEPT THAT. They get a kick out of it.

"I like beautiful women - and you certainly are one. Would you like to run with me for awhile?"

Get more 'no' than yes. However, when I show up with ones who say 'yes', it intrigues them. About 75% of the 'no's' then turn into 'yes'.

Women talk. And the younger they are, the more they talk. They know they can trust me, that I am a gentleman, and they are appreciated.

Never move to kiss them, grope them or do anything physical. Hug them. Kiss on the forehead. I let them unfold like a flower. Curiosity gnaws at them. They kiss me. It still startles me when they do. I usually quip I'll give them 20 minutes to stop that. Or a complete waiver. Nothing drives a young female crazy as the notion you MIGHT want her.

I treat them nice. They get to be princesses. They watch my house when I am away. Start my vehicles when I'm gone. Do yard work. Get my mail. They take care of me - I take care of them by paying attention to them. Most guys have treated them like jerks. I'm not a jerk.

Makes a tremendous difference.

Shallow? They tell me I'm the deepest male they've been with. We talk for hours. Something these skinny jean, man bun wearing, tatted flat bills are no match for.

Sure, if I encountered a female more my age with her head near where mine is, I'd tie her up and tell her the safe word is, "Don't stop".

As it is, I'm running with a 32 year old, the oldest I've had around in awhile. Old enough to be her father, but she prefers older cars and older guys. Says they are easier to maintain and to contend with. She understands the sex and sandwiches rule. When she crosses the street, she causes accidents.

When she crosses from the shower to the bed with a towel on her head, she almost does, too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jager,

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post