SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Which news are you the most tired of this week?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which news are you the most tired of this week? Login/Join 
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted
Which news are you the most tired of this week, the incessant drooling over Tiger's miraculous comeback or the constant predictions about the Mueller report? Is there anything else happening in the world this week???

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
There was a big fire over in France. Probably the only really significant event of the three.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only silver lining to the horrible tragedy of Notre Dame...was they shut up about Tiger Woods!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The media incessantly frothing at the mouth over the Mueller Report.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 169 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Pretty much all of it. Which is why I hardly ever pay attention to news sources.

If I really need to know about it, I'll find it here.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Pretty much all of it. Which is why I hardly ever pay attention to news sources.

If I really need to know about it, I'll find it here.

Same here. Only watch Fox news, but having said that, for a maximum of about 10 minutes. Anything after that is mostly re-runs of previous segment.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
The Mueller report. Definitely the Mueller report. All week I've been thinking "Please, GOD, let it be over finally!" But NO, the damn democrats just won't let it set.

Tiger? Meh. Never was a fan, in fact I was happy when he tanked. So yeah, his "miraculous comeback" is annoying, but not something I'm going to get very worked up about. Because:

Oregon's illustrious governor, Kate "The first openly bisexual governor in the nation" Brown (yeah, she's really proud of that), is trying hard to out-California California. Never mind all the anti-gun BS, and the "green" BS, and the rent-control BS, now she's on a kick about funding for PERS. Cutting benefits is off the table as far as she's concerned, so here comes a bunch of new taxes! And with the dems in control of both houses of the legislature, she'll get a lot of it. <sigh>

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anything that has "Transparency" involved, or the statement "We/I have more questions than answers"

And here, in Chicago, anything to do with President Trump. The local media here portrays that man to be a spawn between Hitler and Satan. Im just sick of hearing the media in this town PERIOD.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My appetite for and tolerance of “news” has grown smaller and smaller since—-oh, I don’t know, maybe November 2016.
I used to be an assiduous reader of newspapers, blogs, magazines, etc.
I’m reading the Bible a lot more though.
It’s a lot more relevant.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The daily breathless report on what pronouncement, that AOC woman has made in the past 24 hours.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Cut the cord. Life is too short for 24/7 fake news.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Anything to do with Hollywood celebrities and what they're wearing.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Breaking News"!

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4250 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I guess that for those of us over in the Yoorup it must have been the Seattle crane collapse.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
That Morgan & Morgan is For The People .

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I grow weary of the non stop Trump bashing on CNN and MSNBC. Not that I routinely watch either but both stations are always on at the barber shop I go to as well as the gym. Seems that 50 minutes of each hour is dedicated to bashing Trump. The good news is a friend of mine who is more Democrat than Republican has also grown tired of the Trump bashing and quit watching CNN & MSNBC so maybe others are tuning them out also.

Posts: 1618 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Anything to do with Hollywood celebrities and what they're wearing.

Or anything involving Megan, and or the royals!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post