SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Losing Respect for Someone
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Losing Respect for Someone Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hansgruber:
Maybe all those years ago he resented you being part of his relationship with his father, and with the fullness of time, and the distance of separation - plus the bluntness that comes with age, he has simply expressed what he has come to realize he felt back then.....

I do believe you need to read, really read, the initial post again. Wink

It's not the friend that's the problem. It's the friend's dad who talked shit about the OP.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have not seen this man in probably 20 years and live 2000 miles away but last night I found out that he has been talking shit about me and putting me down to the extent my friend pretty much told him to fuck off and walked out of a family event over it.

Kevmo:,

For what it's worth. I have a friend who was in your place once, the message was blown way out of proportion. If you have not done so, you may want to confront your friend's dad on what was told to you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
You need to put on adult diapers, and drive out there immediately without stopping (aka like that nut astronaut lady) and confront him immediately. The gall of that guy!!

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post