SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Forums that make you sign-in before you can see pictures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forums that make you sign-in before you can see pictures Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
This drives me crazy. I don't want to create an account just to see a picture in one of your discussion board threads.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would agree, super annoying, especially when you can see the picture in a thumbnail in an image search and then can't see it when you click the link to go to the page.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It is kind of a hassle, but I can see reasons why it's done. Primarily, I would have to imagine it's a cost issue. Bandwidth for images isn't free. Also, it helps offer a modicum of privacy to people the people who post images.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makes me appreciate Sig Forum that much more,
Does the other forum have oodles of sponsor's
Popping up ads ,Every time you bat an eye?

How much would you pay to view Sig forum ? per year.

How about
$108.00 per year for all but the gallery the ,events and classifieds.

and them
$192.00 per year for all of every thing

or 9 and 16 dollars per month

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post