SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I called Vladimir Putin....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I called Vladimir Putin.... Login/Join 
posted
I congratulated him on another win. Told him to cut the crap on killing ex-patriots in England. Caught up on our families. Usual stuff.

What's the big deal? World leaders congratulate each other. Doesn't mean you agree with them. Heck, even Obama did the exact same thing. The blessed left leaning media are just idiots. Next the Noreasters will be tied into the Russian collusion, and Trump knew it would snow.

I feel better now.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, well; you really called to thank him for... rigging the election through Facebook, or some such nonsense.

Oh, and I’m tired about hearing about each and every typo that that I made. I’m sure auto correct, or the voice transcription may have had a part...

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
I congratulated him on another win. Told him to cut the crap on killing ex-patriots in England. Caught up on our families. Usual stuff.

Did you book the hunting and fishing trip with him? Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only if he stopped the Justin Bieber shit and leave his shirt on.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama called him to congratulate him on winning the election in 2012. Where was the outrage? It is the exact same phone call.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope ya told Vlad, “TELL VLADIMIR THAT AFTER THE ELECTION I’LL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY” | OBAMA

Thank you comrade.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post