SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why I hate illegals part 26.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I hate illegals part 26. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Time to exterminate those criminal maggots! Mad

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Sad news Sig2340. I thought President Trump said these gangs would be delt with?

Can't do it over night.

Maybe because it's a slow transition that has happened over the last decade I don't feel as much danger as 2340 does. This week it all sort of hit me. I looked around and said, "holy shit, I live in the ghetto". It all comes from five neighborhoods. South Townhouses, Pembrooke, Newberry, Providence Village and Chase Heritage apartments. I happen to live walking distance to them all.

I was lucky until recently my street was all people who'd lived here for years and years and was the nicest street in the neighborhood. Some have died, some saw the writing on the wall and left. I can't. I'm still upside down from buying in 2006 at all time highs. The housing crash made the houses and condos super cheap then this migration happened.

I moved here from Arlington when I was a kid. It was bizarre to me at the time how "white" it was. In highschool it was 85% white, less than 10% black, the rest other. I thought at the time we were moving to the sticks. Flash forward to now, I asked my buddy's daughter who attends same highschool I did how many people there speak English as their first language. She said very few, I asked her more than 20%, she said more like 10-15%.

I'm sad now, I live in the ghetto. Frown

I drove past a memorial for the Muslim girl killed the other day, hadn't watched the news recently, just heard flashes of it. There is definitely MS-13 here and neighboring Herndon (even worse than my town). I don't know how this happens. I do know I HATE illegals and anybody that even tacitly supports them. I want them sent back now. I don't care if they are dropped out of the back of a C-130, however we can repatriate them as fast as possible.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
They use his dumpster as their own personal dump. Leaving behind mattresses, TVs, couches, furniture, and used motor oil. He informed me they have to pay $25 for EACH item that doesn't fit in dumpster and have also had to pay for more frequent trash service as they fill his dumpster faster than they can have it picked up.

Ironically if you can read the sign here. It says don't dump your trash here, you'll be prosecuted.

I used to own an undeveloped piece of commercial real estate in a semi-industrial area. Some people decided to use it has their dumping ground. When I sold it, I had to pay over $5000 to remove and properly dispose of hundreds of tires and car batteries. Mad

I don't know the citizenship or immigration status of those who did that. Just pointing out as you did, how big of assholes ppl can be about their garbage.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Growing up in Roanoke, it was the whites who dumped their garbage from mountainside county roads. Some places had trash going back to the 1930's in real rural places. Fortunately that practice seems to have waned over the years.

Now rednecks like me tend to take a load of trash to the dump, then load the truck up with other people's stuff to bring home. I got my Weber grill that way.

Nice purple couch. Hey, that would look good in the garage. Smile

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That purple couch would not last long in my neighborhood.

Just put it out at the end of your driveway and the two Mexican dudes who cruise through the neighborhood in their beat-up old pickup truck early in the morning would have snagged an hour or two before the city trash collection truck comes through.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
My kind of recycling!

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
That purple couch would not last long in my neighborhood.

Just put it out at the end of your driveway and the two Mexican dudes who cruise through the neighborhood in their beat-up old pickup truck early in the morning would have snagged an hour or two before the city trash collection truck comes through.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Growing up in Roanoke, it was the whites who dumped their garbage from mountainside county roads. Some places had trash going back to the 1930's in real rural places. Fortunately that practice seems to have waned over the years.

Now rednecks like me tend to take a load of trash to the dump, then load the truck up with other people's stuff to bring home. I got my Weber grill that way.

Nice purple couch. Hey, that would look good in the garage. Smile

Ha! I grew up in Salem, and am back in the Roanoke Valley now.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hate to say it, Jesse, but your problem starts with the commies, not with the illegals.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Had the beginning of a problem this part of PA. After a few reported "near miss" rifle shots (mostly 270, 308, 30-06), the problem quickly left the area. Amazing what idle deer rifles can accomplish in the off season.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
^^ As a person who promotes gun safety and the continuance of my right to own firearms, as well as the general rule of law, I hope you are being facetious.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8215 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
OP, your first pic looks like the walk along the entire front of the complex where my LGS resides.

Mexican restaurant next door to the gun shop, hispanic liquor store next to the restaurant. They attract throngs of dirty slobs who toss their trash, booze/beer bottles all over the store fronts, parking lot, grass field off the side of the building and the back alley, ( I've seen the restaurant emplyees cooking in the alley just outside the back door of the restaurant. ) They piss in the grass against the side of the build, ( the wall of our LGS ) and inundate the lone dumpster for the building with all manner of trash, old furniture, waste food, you name it.

It's a sad state of affairs. Mad

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
^^ As a person who promotes gun safety and the continuance of my right to own firearms, as well as the general rule of law, I hope you are being facetious.

Unfortunately not-----------was near 10+ years ago.............not a lot of press on it but known among the locals.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
We really need an open season on MS-13. Get your permit, open tag season, 365-days/year. They are worse than your usual criminals. They are a cancer.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post