SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why I hate illegals part 26.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why I hate illegals part 26. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
My neighborhood has been over run by people from third world Central America countries. I just freaking hate it. I can't go shopping without seeing them. Pupuserias, prepaid phone stores, and laundry mats have popped up everywhere. I have to wait in line behind them while the use their WIC coupons and EBT and listen to them complain about why our government doesn't pay for certain items they desire. They smell bad. Crime has gone up.

Anyways back on topic to reason number 26. They treat our country like their third world shitholes. I guess in their country they don't have trashcans, common decency, or personal responsibility. These pictures are from Food Lion last night at 6PM.

I had a ten minute conversation with the store manager followed up with two of the long term employees I've gotten to know over the years. Showed the manager these pictures. Manager tells me that they have parking lots cleaned every morning at 6AM professionally and send their guys out to do touch up multiple times per day. When I came last night they had two guys out there with a rolling trashbin full of trash, and it still looked worse than most inner city streets. They drink in the freaking parking lots and discard their empties there and in adjacent grass. They buy cases of beer and bags of ice, fill coolers, then just toss the empty bags and cases on the ground.

One of the more disgusting things he told me was that they come from the adjacent townhouse complex in the morning because there are two many people living in the homes to use the bathroom in the morning, so every morning every stall is occupied with someone doing their morning dumps. He said during this period none of his employees can use the bathroom and they then have to clean it before customers start showing up.

They use his dumpster as their own personal dump. Leaving behind mattresses, TVs, couches, furniture, and used motor oil. He informed me they have to pay $25 for EACH item that doesn't fit in dumpster and have also had to pay for more frequent trash service as they fill his dumpster faster than they can have it picked up. Look at the parking spots, they drive their crappy cars that leak oil there and destroy the asphalt, I noticed this too by the CVS yesterday when I had to pick something up right as the store opened and the lot was empty. Every spot had large oil stains.

When my Mom owned a business in the same shopping center the parking lot and grounds were always immaculate. Her store is now a Hispanic bakery, to the right a Mexican restaurant, across the ally a Mexican bar, and across and to the left a Peruvian chicken place. Literally all within a stones throw.

I need to move somewhere, fast. I hate this place. I grew up in this town, it was a nice quaint piece of suburbia then. I actually now hate anyone who is does not support deporting these blights on society. They need to walk around my neighborhood and see what these people have transformed it into.

Interestingly the two LEGAL Hispanic neighbors I had kept the best kept lawns and houses on the block. They were some of the best neighbors I've ever had. This problem has nothing to do with the color of their skin or the country of origin. It has 100% something to do with the disrespect they showed our country when they crossed the boarder illegally and that disrespect has not stopped since they've arrived.

Ironically if you can read the sign here. It says don't dump your trash here, you'll be prosecuted.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
You should see some of the small public beaches around here (where they sleep, fish, swim, drink, and build fires - all of which are illegal - before leaving the place trashed) or better yet, the soccer fields in a few of our local parks. They come in their nice, shiny uniforms, have their little games, and between the players and the spectators, it looks like a tornado ripped through a landfill before passing over the field and distributing the refuse in a nice even layer.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty lucky. We have a lot of legal immigrants, mostly ME Muslims and East Africans. They're clean and respectful and learn English. Several Africans often stop by and chat while I'm doing yard work, and I hire them at my company quite often. The Muslims are a bit stand offish but becoming more friendly. The Serbs next door have taken to bringing us baked goods when she bakes. Oh, I forgot old Mr. India Man. He's ancient and walks around the block in his jammies. We had a nice talk last week, he's suffering from cancer (terminal, my guess) but wants to get out of the house so he walks twice a day when it's warm and the chemo isn't too bad.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I'm pretty lucky. We have a lot of legal immigrants, mostly ME Muslims and East Africans. They're clean and respectful and learn English. Several Africans often stop by and chat while I'm doing yard work, and I hire them at my company quite often. The Muslims are a bit stand offish but becoming more friendly. The Serbs next door have taken to bringing us baked goods when she bakes. Oh, I forgot old Mr. India Man. He's ancient and walks around the block in his jammies. We had a nice talk last week, he's suffering from cancer (terminal, my guess) but wants to get out of the house so he walks twice a day when it's warm and the chemo isn't too bad.

See my last paragraph. Yours are legal immigrants. My two neighbors that were legal worked their asses off, kept neat yards/houses, helped in the community and we're AMERICANS. That is the way it should be. It takes time, money, and effort to do it right, they did and exemplified what America is about. My bitch is about illegals and/or ones that treat our country/community like their third world shit holes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Jesse --

Interesting that you pointed out the contrast between legal and "undocumented" immigrants from the same country.

I see that, too. My small mom-and-pop size business is supplying carpet cleaners ("steam cleaners") to stores, mostly independently owned hardware stores like Ace and True Value. The stores act as my rental agents for the do-it-yourself homeowners.

A couple of the stores are located in neighborhoods where the demographics are overwhelmingly Hispanic, mainly Puerto Rican. These are hard working, blue collar, home owners, not public housing leeches. They are anal, fanatical, about maintaining their homes. Neat as a pin. If there are vehicles outside the garage, they are clean and well maintained. Lawns are nicely trimmed, with flower beds. I see the same names pop up on my rental slips, so it's pretty clear that they are methodical about cleaning inside the home, too.

I spent a total of about 5 1/2 years living and working in Puerto Rico, and saw the same type of attitude toward home maintenance. I just looked at Google Street View, the house I rented in the San Juan area fifty years ago; it still looks great, as does the whole neighborhood (University Gardens, in San Turce, if you want to take a look -- I was at 269 Calle Harvard).

It looks like 90% of the problem is connected to public housing dwellers. Maybe the answer is to approach the problem from that angle. Separate the illegals and deport their asses.

Of course that won't apply to Puerto Ricans; since they are all U.S. citizens, none of them are illegal.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

See my last paragraph. Yours are legal immigrants. My two neighbors that were legal worked their asses off, kept neat yards/houses, helped in the community and we're AMERICANS. That is the way it should be. It takes time, money, and effort to do it right, they did and exemplified what America is about. My bitch is about illegals and/or ones that treat our country/community like their third world shit holes.

You see ole Fred up there has the problem that a lot of America does (mostly because of the corrupt MSM and liberal indoctrination) that lumps legal immigrants (law abiding people following the rules to be a part of this country) in with the illegal criminal alien immigrants who just show up here to get the wealth of this nation.
THEY are not the same.

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
You're only up to part 26?

Amateur. Big Grin

All kidding aside, I agree. I see it all the time too.

Fuck the ignorant and the evil bleeding heart liberals who started this fiasco, and continue it.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

You see ole Fred up there has the problem that a lot of America does (mostly because of the corrupt MSM and liberal indoctrination) that lumps legal immigrants (law abiding people following the rules to be a part of this country) in with the illegal criminal alien immigrants who just show up here to get the wealth of this nation.
THEY are not the same.

It doesn't sound to me like he's lumping them in with the illegal immigrants. He's reaffirming Skins' statement about legal aliens being more respectful about their neighborhood.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I see this a lot in areas of California I frequent, Lois Fresno and Corning. Whole loads of trash, furniture, etc, all dumped on the side of the road.

Don't they know this makes an Indian cry?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My fave: they take a gronk in a public restroom, wipe their ass, then throw the dirty toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet. I've seen it everywhere from Dairy Queen to highway rest stops to WalMart stores. Mad

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
My fave: they take a gronk in a public restroom, wipe their ass, then throw the dirty toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet. I've seen it everywhere from Dairy Queen to highway rest stops to WalMart stores. Mad

For 9 years I worked for INS/ICE, and you could always tell when it was Immigration Court Day in the Federal Court House as the men's facility would always looked like several port-a-pots had been upturned. Totally disgusting; the janitorial crew dreaded those days. BARF & PUKE! Mad

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
What a difference it makes when someone owns the property they live in versus section 8 and other government assisted housing where they have no incentive to keep property and neighborhood clean.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I know plenty of American born trash bags that treat their communities the same. I think poverty and a lack of class is the common denominator there. I treat them in the ER every day. Most of the illegals I treat are generally pretty polite and never ever complain. Of course they are usually hard working illegals who get hurt at whatever manual labor job they do. I had 4 of them just yesterday. They typically try to fly under the radar as much as possible.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's because in their shithole country they don't even have plumbing, or if they do it can't handle the paper, so they don't know what else to do with the toilet paper. Home Depot in Annandale VA finally figured this out and placed orange HD buckets in each stall.

Skins2881 - I hear ya and was glad to leave NoVa for Charlotte. They are here also but pretty much in their own areas and not everywhere like NoVa.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I see many a latin people every day of the week in northern Kentucky. Most all work hard at their jobs and dont cause a single issue. Just to be clear, there seems to be a lot of people transfers going on like a extended van I saw a couple nights back with a black female driver and very near 20 latin males. They looked at me and a friend like they had something to fear. I wonder what state they transferred from. All this being ad it is, these people came here due to our former imposter in the White House. They have good Americans jobs now. They have nice vehicles and safe places to live. I also see many a good American man and woman living on the fucking streets and they cant get hired here. And they come here to pick vegetables ah? They aren't needed in America. We sure as hell dont need more just because some American latins speak for them due to their race. I have a latin family member by marriage. POS and his phoney latin preacher schemed a good company out of workers comp after the scum worked 2 years for them. Its been near 3 decades now and the guy is hated by the family. 3 Decades and hundreds of thousands of dollars in free health care and the trash hates America. We didnt need him here either. Go make something of your own countries and stop sucking the life from America. We dont need these people here.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
sounds more like the ravages of crystal meth or heroin have gripped the area.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
That's because in their shithole country they don't even have plumbing, or if they do it can't handle the paper, so they don't know what else to do with the toilet paper. Home Depot in Annandale VA finally figured this out and placed orange HD buckets in each stall.

Skins2881 - I hear ya and was glad to leave NoVa for Charlotte. They are here also but pretty much in their own areas and not everywhere like NoVa.

I know why they do it. I object to them doing it anyway.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Picture #1 looks like its from the ghetto. I think Dusty78 is on point with his remarks because you see that type of stuff in areas with zero illegals as well.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I know Skins2881 and where he lives, which is near where I live.

I have a different observation.

When I go into "Old Sterling, VA" I have taken to carrying TWO extra magazines for my P320 Carry and a BUG. If I thought I could avoid the police hassles, I'd carry my SBR.

There is no where else that I do this.

You may have seen the story about a 17 yo Muslim girl who was murdered in Sterling last week. It's typical. Turns out it was an illegal from El Salvador, probably with MS13 ties. He beat her to death with a bat and dumped her corpse in a pond because the group she was in got into a traffic altercation with him. I'd love to be on his jury. There was an MS13 related drive by murder near the local high school, too.

And we can't turn the Sheriff loose on these fucks because too many liberals will raise Hell.

Fuck them all.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Sad news Sig2340. I thought President Trump said these gangs would be delt with?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post