SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What happened to the basic LMT lowers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to the basic LMT lowers? Login/Join 
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted
Can't find them anywhere now.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
https://www.riflegear.com/p-57...tandard-trigger.aspx

I purchased one of these in December and they shipped it very quick.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Haha thanks! I've searched and searched and that website has not once come up.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well would you look at that!
I know what my promotion present is gonna be!
THANKS!!!!
(Got to dust off the credit card)

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post