SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bart Durham Commercials (Tennessee)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bart Durham Commercials (Tennessee) Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
This crumpled, pathetic excuse for an attorney, first you look like you need to die, you can hardly walk. The assortment of people that you have chosen to target your commercials to is also pathetic! I hope every hundred dollar bill in your pocket rots. You and your Son disgust me. Rant off...............

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Preach it, Brother! Between them and Morgan & Morgan, I feel like bitch-slapping them all several times to see if it sinks in. I don't see how people like that can live with themselves. The worst part, for me, is that they all have kids who then get into the business and perpetuate the crap. Then its the grandkids and so on and so on. We'll be seeing their ads for at least the next 30 years.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
my wife and I always laugh at tbese , they are so bad. Not sure which is worse, these commercials pandering to the lowest of Nashvile, or the other ones with the girl doing a dance recital, or a modeling gig on the motorcycle

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Some (most?) (all?) of the Personal Injury lawyer commercials that we see here in Florida are pretty disgusting. One of the big PI lawyers here in the area is Dan Newlin, who seems to think that being a former cop is a big deal for his law practice. There are billboards all over the area with photos of people holding big giant checks and saying "Dan got me $950,000 (or however much)."

There is one firm that advertises their business / contract law practice in a pretty dignified tone; that one does not bother me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mboroman:
Preach it, Brother! Between them and Morgan & Morgan
Your location shows Tennessee. Does Morgan and Morgan reach that far? Their mother ship is located here in Central Florida.

One of the Morgan family members, not a lawyer, came to me to inquire about flight instruction. I had instant visions of him possibly doing something stupid and me being sued for malpractice. I referred him to a competitor. Razz

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We see Morgan &a Morgan here in ATL, so guess they have a network of partners.

I get entertained with commercials by Mark Slocomb, The Alabama Hammer. They are so ridiculous it's become funny.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
They must be making a killing
They have an ad running every other minute

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Chasing ambulances by land, sea and air.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Your location shows Tennessee. Does Morgan and Morgan reach that far? Their mother ship is located here in Central Florida.

Apparently, they do. Their ads run here all the time. Whenever they utter their slogan, I always hear, "Morgan & Morgan. For the money.".

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I lived in Knoxville in the 70s. Those ads are too high class for me. Bring back Cas Walker!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

I lived in Knoxville in the 70s. Those ads are too high class for me. Bring back Cas Walker!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the memories.

posted Hide Post
I wish we could get Bryan Wilson (The Texas Law Hawk) commercials in Tennessee.

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post