SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The never ending stupidity of visitors to Western National Parks!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The never ending stupidity of visitors to Western National Parks! Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Wow, the parents just bail on their kid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I doubt the parents would have been able to do anything. The bison had made up his mind. I cannot blame the kid who had clueless parents.

As a parent you put yourself between your child and danger. You don't run away and leave your child in harms way.

Just maybe, if the parent put themselves between the bison and their child the bison would have hit them instead of the child. I'd take that trade any day of the week. Actually, we would not have been in that position to begin with.

WTF is wrong with those parents. There's no way I would ever let my child get that close.

Years ago when my daughter and I spent a night at the Old Faithful Inn, there was a buffalo near the door in the morning on our way out. Needless to say we didn't go out that door, but we did see tourists getting within a few feet for pictures. Eek

I still remember my daughter, who was about 4 at the time, saying daddy those people are too close.

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post