SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Political correctness and our archery team
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Political correctness and our archery team Login/Join 
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
How about the politically correct non offensive club where everyone is a winner.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The Fukitols

I like this one.

Or The Phukoph Anddye, explaining it is a Thailand archery term.

To the OP, who is making noise about the names, and do they have influence on the team?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16662 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Soccer Shooters

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12395 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Fletchers

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the team name but I saw a great idea for a flag/logo

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Bow Strings
compounds
radical cams
Broad heads Smile

Posts: 5582 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
"Burying our shafts nock deep."

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
"Non binary humanoids who propel arrows that may or may not identify as projectiles toward a target that is most certainly not at fault and deserving of such an assault due to it's own status but happens to be there anyway so we will judge the landing on form, function, ability as well as feelings, freedom and skill while also taking into account privledge, past racism, and systematic oppression."*

*Unless any of this offends any one or thing or plant or animal, or any plant or animal that we deem offended. THen we will make up a nonbinary committee that will come up with anther name that will not offend anyone.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
AZ Quivers

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5145 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Kevin, you took the words right out of my mouth!

Exactly what I was thinking.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Ball Breakers

Posts: 10900 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
PC Phoo Says

........ oh

........ wait

,,,,,,,, <sigh> Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
finer points

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Archer McArchface.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Agincourt asskickers

Tell's own

Hood's Hoard

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Not PC
Bullseye Babes

The Arrows of Death

Silent Killers

One Arrow, One Kill

Team Tonto

PC
Full Draw Archery

Nock, Stock and Arrow

Center Ring Accuracy

Compounded Archery

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"The Kyūties" (Kyū means "bow" in Japanese).

that is a cool suggestion

Posts: 4578 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post