Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HR Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
HR weenies forgot to report me as retired. After a week, I got a computer generated letter in the mail basically saying I was AWOL. I had to take a copy of the paperwork to the Federal Building. 1st of the next month, no check. Called HR. "Can't pay you until the AWOL charge from last month is cleared up". Deep cleansing breath. Faxed them a copy of the paperwork saying they had caused the AWOL charge and I was in the clear "You are good to go, you will start getting your check the first of next month". I about lost my mind.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
HR is the HOA of the business world.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’d comment on HR’s, but y’all have my sentiments covered!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
HR knows how toxic, cruel, and abusive one particular manager is. They've known it for about a decade. But instead of handling the situation to any reasonable degree, this manager has been handed from store to store to store to ..."see if SHE is the problem, or if it's possibly just the store.

She's now been in my store for 10 months. our overall store morale, associate surveys, customer surveys, operations, relationship of the entire management team, everything is tanked because of her. the only thing that's gone up is our turnover rates!

but of course, Market HR continues to do nothing, despite showing care and concern left and right to every reported abuse of power and broken rule. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
HR is the HOA of the business world.

Indeed.

Products of an overly litigious society and all too often tools of the feeble minded and weak.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
"Just remember, you can't spell "who cares?" without HR."

-Scott Adams' Dogbert

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post