SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Wife fought back in armed robery
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife fought back in armed robery Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Yeah, most people who know they should carry, don't because "they don't want to hurt anyone".
The Good Book gives conflicting directions to us.

Should we turn the other cheek?

Or is it an eye for an eye?

I personally have no conflict whatsoever regarding this question.

If somebody wants to hurt me or my family, I definitely want to hurt that person. I want to hurt that person severely enough so that there will never be any though again, never, not ever, of doing harm to me or my family.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
The problem is today is that the legal system will bankrupt you even if you are right.

I have caught several trespassers/poachers on my property and they failed to show me a drivers license. If I had pulled a gun on them, I would have been charged with banishing a weapon.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
No body has asked if she has a sister?? Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
Glad you’re wife is ok. Like everyone else said, discretion is the better part of valor. I hope she learns from this and gets training and starts carrying a firearm.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post