SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Trite expressions on the forum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trite expressions on the forum Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
^^^hahaha Cool (lol)

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about "game changer?"

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
Well....Bye (insert photo of Curly Bill Brocius)

Posts: 183 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely abhor “shotty”. It’s a SHOTGUN. You don’t sound cool by calling it a “shotty”,you sound like an idiot!

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
In before the lock........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"I’m going a different route."

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the win!

It's all good.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Just sayin'

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
An “EDC rig”.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"I quit reading [usually a news article] at ___."

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"I just love it when a plan comes together" -- (I've not heard this one in a while. I guess the A-Team is out of favor now)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sw4566:
I absolutely abhor “shotty”. It’s a SHOTGUN. You don’t sound cool by calling it a “shotty”,you sound like an idiot!

I gag everytime I see or hear shotty or minty. Go figure.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
CHACK-CHACK is all it's gonna take.

Birdshot of course.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pickle Rick:
quote:
Originally posted by sw4566:

I gag everytime I see or hear shotty or minty. Go figure.

Or calling a Winchester a "Winny".

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'followed me home';

Posts: 66 | Location: Boca Raton FL | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It was what it was.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Reach out”

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So now we’re going back through everything that was posted in the first 3 pages?

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"So now we’re going back through everything that was posted...."

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“So”

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post