SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Trite expressions on the forum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trite expressions on the forum Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
“better off spending the money on ammo and training”

I see what you did there.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He he he

Posts: 7346 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
"Facespace," etc.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Good grief. Every single word in my vocabulary has been put out here to dry.

Good grief is another one! Who are you, Charlie Brown?!

Big Grin

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Po-po”

“lol”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
'I haven't bothered to read the other posts, but....(insert something that was beat to death on P.1)'

quote:
Who?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"The waiver."

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
"The waiver."

Neither trite nor inaccurate. You need to read it. Cool

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
"The waiver."

Neither trite nor inaccurate. You need to read it. Cool

I lost my copy in a boating accident. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Lol

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Truth

Word

In before the lock

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hot mess

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
'Hard pass'

lol

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
'Call it good'

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
"nuff said"

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
"My credit card got hacked"

Seriously, do we need 2 of these a week, followed by handwringing and pontificating about what rascal did this, exactly how and where?

You have a credit card, it will get hacked and regularly. No matter what. Card companies automatically remove contested charges and in most cases catch them. It's not a big deal, just let it go.

Of course, the thieves deserve a flaming execution, but that's another thread....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12349 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

do we need 2 of these a week?
Nope. We do not need any, but this section of the forum is for ranting and letting off steam.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Kommifornia.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Memes of any sort.
If they were ever original and good, everyone's already seen them countless times.
Most aren't that good and have also been seen countless times.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post