SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Trite expressions on the forum
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trite expressions on the forum Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 40012 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
^^^hahaha Cool (lol)

Posts: 1464 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about "game changer?"

Posts: 15237 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
Well....Bye (insert photo of Curly Bill Brocius)

Posts: 164 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely abhor “shotty”. It’s a SHOTGUN. You don’t sound cool by calling it a “shotty”,you sound like an idiot!

Posts: 578 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
In before the lock........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 6160 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"I’m going a different route."

Posts: 9538 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the win!

It's all good.

V.

Posts: 223 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Just sayin'

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 22334 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
An “EDC rig”.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10163 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"I quit reading [usually a news article] at ___."

Posts: 23053 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"I just love it when a plan comes together" -- (I've not heard this one in a while. I guess the A-Team is out of favor now)

Posts: 8355 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sw4566:
I absolutely abhor “shotty”. It’s a SHOTGUN. You don’t sound cool by calling it a “shotty”,you sound like an idiot!

I gag everytime I see or hear shotty or minty. Go figure.

Posts: 2467 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
CHACK-CHACK is all it's gonna take.

Birdshot of course.

Posts: 44391 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pickle Rick:
quote:
Originally posted by sw4566:

I gag everytime I see or hear shotty or minty. Go figure.

Or calling a Winchester a "Winny".

Posts: 6590 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'followed me home';

Posts: 52 | Registered: April 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
It was what it was.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21623 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Reach out”

Posts: 24851 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So now we’re going back through everything that was posted in the first 3 pages?

Posts: 9285 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"So now we’re going back through everything that was posted...."

Posts: 2531 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post