SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fidget Spinners
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fidget Spinners Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I saw this one today:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of the devices until this thread. My M-I-L shows up yesterday with 2, 1 for each boy.

Meh.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Ya know, back when I was young we were kind of poor. Or I thought so at least. There's no way in God's green earth my father would have spent any of his hard earned money on something to amuse me. In fact, at Christmas if I hadn't been a little boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with....

So while its not long enough to spin, I still keep it with me. Gives me much more pleasure than some ball bearing in a chunk of aluminum.

But all that said, I did buy one Wednesday at the flea market. I bought a pretty blue one and named it Thomas the Spinner. Just like my Jeep is Thomas the Jeep, and the train is Thomas the Train. I have no idea why mine has 4 bearings but only uses one. I guess the other 3 are ballast.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would you buy penis? Big Grin

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to say I bought one for myself. It is a Ruger SP101. Wink

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Just fidget with some Ben Wa balls.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Just fidget with some Ben Wa balls.
I did not know that Ban Was are gender-specific.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Finally, a legitimate use for fidget spinners.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:

-Rob

Only $29.95? Can't be any good. We know that any decent accessory must have an MSRP of at least $75.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I thought I typed fidget but iCorrectyou changed it to midget...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Those who fidget will always fidget, whether clicking their pen incessantly...

Yeah, ya gotta watch that pen-clicking thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuttwKHF1dE

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Ha,had some kids over today,they had three of the darn things,all complained about the rattle noise and slow spinning.
I got the spray silicone and sprayed the inner bearing,sure make the kids happy

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Yes but you can spin a couple of them clockwise and the others counter clockwise and then stack them while spinning and the use a laser pointer to....never mind- SQUIRREL!

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post