SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fidget Spinners
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fidget Spinners Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
A friend and I were talking about the fidget spinners recently, when we realized we have become Statler and Waldorf (the old guys in the balcony on the Muppet Show).

"We didn't have fidget spinners! We had the fidget rake! And the fidget hedge clippers! And the fidget mop and bucket!"

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I think we may have missed the most important part of this rant. myrottiety is going to pay ASG to yell colorful and creative profanities at someone.

Please get video.

quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
I'm going to pay Air Soft Guy to go stand in front of them. Then yell profanities in the most creative and colorful fashion he can think of.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Here ya go, Grumpy. Razz

Now that's the sign of a bad neighborhood.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If these had been around in his day, he would have played with them.

Posts: 27926 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
will this lead to less boogers on the bottom of desks?

Posts: 1976 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
I think we may have missed the most important part of this rant. myrottiety is going to pay ASG to yell colorful and creative profanities at someone.

Please get video.

quote:
I'm going to pay Air Soft Guy to go stand in front of them. Then yell profanities in the most creative and colorful fashion he can think of.

Yelling is how he communicates to begin with. He's like an artist that uses the word "fuck" as his paintbrush.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I just saw a report of a child choking on a piece from one of these stupid things, luckily she survived and they got it out of her windpipe.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I just saw a report of a child choking on a piece from one of these stupid things, luckily she survived and they got it out of her windpipe.

The fidget doodads aren't stupid, children are stupid, and insist on putting things in their mouths. As a parent, you gotta know your own kids, and not hand them things they're liable to kill themselves with. When I was 15 I got a .22 for my birthday, my brother got no such thing, because fathero could trust me not to do something dumb with it. My brother, eeeeeh, not so much.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:

Please get video.

quote:

Yelling is how he communicates to begin with. He's like an artist that uses the word "fuck" as his paintbrush.

Yelling is how I show you I care.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

The fidget doodads aren't stupid

Well they are driving my sister, who is an elementary school teacher, crazy.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I just attached a fidget spinner to the rail of my AR.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Meh, we had our version 50 years ago...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And my Tamagotchi is still alive!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

You'd think a 10 year old would know better.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Saw this a few moments ago and wanted to share...

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fidget spinners - Rosaries for the uninitiated.

When i was a kid visiting Greece, I purchased a 'worry stone'. Basically a polished flat piece of rock that had a dished out section that you held in your hand and rubbed with you thumb until you either ground through the stone or got tired.

Pet rock with a purpose.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Actually, I've seen kids playing with those things and until this thread, I really had no idea what they were called...

At least they are better than those damned "clacking balls" from back in the day Big Grin

You mean "fair bolos", who ever actually used them for anything but trying to bolo your friends legs....arms....head

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Believe it or not, my wife just presented me with one, she says ordered six months ago, from China (eBay most likely). Mine will go for 8 minutes with one firm flick. It even came with a spare bearing and small screwdriver to replace it with, and a case.

Back when I was a lad, in the 1950's, we had our own fidget spinners, which you could even do tricks with. The best brand was Duncan.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw one yesterday for the very first time, in fact I have never heard of them until then.
My response was > Confused
Now back to real life.

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
They were originally a Randy Peltzer invention.

Posts: 2513 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post