SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Racist & Sexist Music
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Racist & Sexist Music Login/Join 
posted
I just dropped a gift certificate off at a friends apartment and had to stop to listen to the music the mail women (probably contractors) had blasting from their car while they were depositing mail in the complex mail boxes.

I assume they were contractors because they had a POV with MN plates (I am in McKinney Texas), and were wearing civilian clothes.

I do not know what the music was about but there were several references to ni@#ers (don't want to offend anyone) and bitches.

What do you think their reaction would have been if I had walked up and referred to them as ni@#er bitches? This is not something I would ever do but I am tired of hypocrites.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's today's music. The artists can say those words, but you cannot.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden interviewed by the singer of Wet Ass Pussy!! Welcome to hypocrisy set to music!!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was cleaning up the mess after a car crash. I noticed a CD in the wreckage that had a track that was entitled: Too Drunk to Fuck.
Needless to say we arrested the driver. He was drunk.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I was cleaning up the mess after a car crash. I noticed a CD in the wreckage that had a track that was entitled: Too Drunk to Fuck.

That song would be by the Dead Kennedys. Was the driver's name Ted by any chance?

Posts: 702 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Biden interviewed by the singer of Wet Ass Pussy!! Welcome to hypocrisy set to music!!

I had never heard of that song, so I googled it. Aside if the fact that Cardinal B is a no talent ass clown, what a fucking embarrassing song. Makes the lyrics to the latest Tool album seem as deep as the Marianas Trench.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Years ago the company had a young contract janitor who had a fairly large and obviously anatomically-correct graphic tattoo on the side of his neck with a male and female doing the nasty doggy style. I'd bet that that the tattoo violated the corporate standards and conduct policy and somebody said something, and as we are required to wear masks in certain parts of the facility (job related, not C-19 related) he was required to wear a mask turned sideways on his neck to obscure the tattoo while on the premises.

Seems to me that a call/ complaint to the appropriate local Postmaster during this Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years season is in order.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Double standard and also free speech .If you or I tried it they would be screaming . ................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep a Hank Williams III cd ready for just such emergencies!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I keep a Hank Williams III cd ready for just such emergencies!

I second that motion!

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PKFan:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

That song would be by the Dead Kennedys. Was the driver's name Ted by any chance?

yep, great band,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buckcherry has a song called too drunk and it's also about being too drunk to fuck. I don't mind these lyrics as much as Rap songs with everyone being N---- and everyone being Bitches. Being too drunk to fuck is sorta humorous the other lyrics are just derogatory.

Also listen to whatever the hell you want to... But I don't want to listen to it. So when you're walking around the store don't blare music on your phone, invest in a pair of headphones if you can't live without your music for 5 minutes. Or at a stoplight no one else wants to hear your shitty music probably the same as you don't want to hear my shitty music so lets keep our music to ourselves.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:Or at a stoplight no one else wants to hear your shitty music probably the same as you don't want to hear my shitty music so lets keep our music to ourselves.

That’s far too much to ask. Their music is far to superior to not share with everyone.

Too bad all I can hear is the thump-thump of the overdriven swap meet subs in a shitty bandpass box, and their loose license plate frame rattling to high hell and back.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:Or at a stoplight no one else wants to hear your shitty music probably the same as you don't want to hear my shitty music so lets keep our music to ourselves.

That’s far too much to ask. Their music is far to superior to not share with everyone.

Too bad all I can hear is the thump-thump of the overdriven swap meet subs in a shitty bandpass box, and their loose license plate frame rattling to high hell and back.

buddy likes to pull up next to them at a stop light,
look over and make eye contact, and yawn, big hand over mouth yawn,

then look ahead,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
One of the main objectives of the possible person coming to the WH is to change zoning restrictions so that multifamily housing can be constructed in or near neighborhoods. So the booming, thumping bass will be the least of our problems.

HUD under Marcia Fudge (couldn't be a better name for that building of 10 floors of basement) will gleefully order regulations to make that nightmare a reality.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Nah dog you do’t get it. Racist and sexist if it “us”.

When it is “them” it is cultural Roll Eyes

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Us honkeys have been using the word "nigger" in song lyrics since the 1850s.

It didnt appear in a HipHop song until around 1983.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brother was in the habit of popping in a rap CD just as he entered the car wash. He found it resulted in the help spending extra time cleaning the interior.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember when my son was a round 5 or so and still in a car seat in the back and I pulled into a gas station and some kid with his windows rolled down was blasting some rap filled with expletives. White kid who was trying real hard to pretend to be black. I'll never understand the need to do this.

Now whenever I hear rap blasting in my neighborhood it's the Amazon delivery people. Sooner or later I am going to call Amazon and complain that those of us who work from home now and are on conference calls would rather not have that crap roll by our houses while we are working.

I will say that Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry is a favorite song for some situations. If you put that song on at a bar or party and the girls rock out to it instead of being offended....

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Bagpipes, at full volume.

Failing that, martial music as performed by the Kaiserreich Hockseeflotte (original recordings, digitally re-mastered).

Big Grin

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post