SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Krispy Kreme no longer makes the cinnamon and sugar donuts...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Krispy Kreme no longer makes the cinnamon and sugar donuts... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
You suck and are dead to me Krispy Kreme.

Local one dropped the cinnamon and sugar donuts from the menu. Probably good for the health, but bad for the sweet tooth

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Never fails. You find something you really like and it gets removed from the menu.
  • Your Krispy Kreme donut flavor

• Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken breakfast biscuit

• Chick-Fil-A cole slaw

• Chick-Fil-A chicken salad sandwich

• Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee K-cups

• Dunkin' Donuts garlic bagels

• Dunkin' Donuts chive cheese spread for the no-longer-available garlic bagels

• Publix onion rye bread

• Vidalia onion relish no longer in Publix
I swear, they all look at their computer records to see what I buy, and say, "Fuck him. We're gonna discontinue that item."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
V-Tail wrote: "I swear, they all look at their computer records to see what I buy, and say, "Fuck him. We're gonna discontinue that item."

I thought is was just me, my local grocery chain continues to vex me:

Oh, let's see, Mike bought the coffee rub twice, OFF THE SHELVES NOW!
Mike buys Turner Dairy Chocolate Milk, HA! we will pull that and only stock our own watered down brand.

Fortunately many folks liked the coffee rub and someone posted a recipe that is pretty close.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 715 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
A larger club than I thought. I've lost track of the items I particularly like that were discontinued.

I even had one store employee tell me that they no longer carried an item I liked because "they can't keep it in stock."

Another item that I'd gladly buy in case lots (tart cherry juice) they actually tried to order for me but "their supplier won't ship more than 4 bottles at a time."

WTF?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Well apparently I'm not the only one pissed off....

Sign out front says they are back.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post