SIGforum
Krispy Kreme no longer makes the cinnamon and sugar donuts...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/8410087954

August 09, 2019, 08:43 PM
Lord Vaalic
Krispy Kreme no longer makes the cinnamon and sugar donuts...
You suck and are dead to me Krispy Kreme.

Local one dropped the cinnamon and sugar donuts from the menu. Probably good for the health, but bad for the sweet tooth

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
August 09, 2019, 11:31 PM
V-Tail
Never fails. You find something you really like and it gets removed from the menu.I swear, they all look at their computer records to see what I buy, and say, "Fuck him. We're gonna discontinue that item."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
August 10, 2019, 02:03 AM
egregore

August 10, 2019, 05:48 AM
SPWAMike0317
V-Tail wrote: "I swear, they all look at their computer records to see what I buy, and say, "Fuck him. We're gonna discontinue that item."

I thought is was just me, my local grocery chain continues to vex me:

Oh, let's see, Mike bought the coffee rub twice, OFF THE SHELVES NOW!
Mike buys Turner Dairy Chocolate Milk, HA! we will pull that and only stock our own watered down brand.

Fortunately many folks liked the coffee rub and someone posted a recipe that is pretty close.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?
August 10, 2019, 07:01 AM
PHPaul
A larger club than I thought. I've lost track of the items I particularly like that were discontinued.

I even had one store employee tell me that they no longer carried an item I liked because "they can't keep it in stock."

Another item that I'd gladly buy in case lots (tart cherry juice) they actually tried to order for me but "their supplier won't ship more than 4 bottles at a time."

WTF?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
August 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
Lord Vaalic
Well apparently I'm not the only one pissed off....

Sign out front says they are back.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day