SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Feb 1. Tired of Winter
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feb 1. Tired of Winter Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
johnfritz:

Post whore. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I was cheated by El Niño out of even a semblance of a winter this year. And im pissy about it.

Instant Karma - you win !

We have a ton of winter incoming Friday - Sunday. Come get it and take it back with you please.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Todays tired of winter update from the Yoop:
Wednesday night / Thursday AM saw temps far below zero in most locations. Stambaugh, in Iron County at -32 was the coldest spot in the lower 48. NWS Negaunee was -11.
Heat wave soon with temps in the 20s.
103 inches of snow thus far in Marquette, below our long term average. Above average snow totals in the Keweenaw and northern Alger County around Grand Marais.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Shoveled sunshine all morning.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I have lived the bulk of my life in snow country, less 18 months in the Philippines and 8 years between Pensacola and Charleston.

This is the weirdest winter I can remember. Been yo-yoing all winter: Single digits or teens for 3-4 days, followed by 2-3 days of 40's and rain and then back to the basement.

We got snow that ended in rain a couple of days ago and by the next morning it was teens and everything was a frozen, icy mess. Tomorrow is predicted to be mid-40's and rain.

Gah.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It's supposed to rain hard most of the weekend, with flood warnings, even. Good thing I can go to an indoor range.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post