SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thomas, the millennial spokes-pers-it for Verizon,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thomas, the millennial spokes-pers-it for Verizon, Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted
Is basically the walking talking embodiment of what I despise from that generation of people

From his scraggly neck beard, to his black Hawaiian shirt worn with a suit.l.if you can call pants thst are basically skinny jeans a suit

To his affect, mannerisms, everything

I’ve been watching the hell out of the World Cup, but I dread halftime because I have to see and listen to him

That is all

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Yep, he's a clown, just like these other "men."

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And fucking yoga pants! Makes my nuts itch thinking about it. How you gonna wear yoga pants? And in 90 percent humidity’s?

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Wait...what? Yoga pants on (alleged) GUYS?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fucking effeminate generation. Makes me puke.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox News was doing one of their "Winners and Losers" compilations this afternoon, and declared the Thai rescue team as Winners. They closed with: "Thank God for Toxic Masculinity!"

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9142 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
This really frustrates me as technically a member of the generation (I'm 31).

I'm nothing like those chucklefucks and have no intention of ever changing that. I can think critically, I actually know how to take care of myself, I keep my hair neat (I do have a beard that I keep clean and properly trimmed).

Yet I keep getting dragged into these chucklefucks' shit like I'm at fault.

Older guys, just remember that not all of us have IQs lower than an unheated garage in the dead of winter. I understand why you would, though, and I'm not angry with anyone for doing so because for the vast majority the accusation wouldn't be far off the mark, though.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had maybe 2 guys like that in my senior class long ago. They were not only avoided by most guys...and girls, but they avoided the rest of us too.
Then somewhere along the line, someone said, Wow this is what a MAN should be like.
HA HA HA HA.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Older guys, just remember that not all of us have IQs lower than an unheated garage in the dead of winter. I understand why you would, though, and I'm not angry with anyone for doing so because for the vast majority the accusation wouldn't be far off the mark, though.

Don't be so sensitive. You sound like a millenial with those remarks. I have two daughters in your age range and interact with plenty of Millenials. Their significant others are Alpha males, no question. I do not see too many hair buns at the range, but plenty of millenials as well. I did see two male hair buns at the salon where I get my haircut, and on the college campuses in the area.

I certainly see members of the Baby Boomer generation acting like fools act rock concerts, but do not stereotype older people as critical of ALL MILLENIALS.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vulrath:
This really frustrates me as technically a member of the generation (I'm 31).

Yeah, Guessing I was supposed to be lazy and financially irresponsible too. The whole next-generation-is-a-slacker thing is just as old as old-farts-that-are-in-denial-of-their-age routine. Just change the generational nomenclature and it goes on and on and on...

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ronnied316:
Yep, he's a clown, just like these other "men."

Have you seen the show? They're all socially inept uber-nerds. Not exactly the gold standard for masculinity; however, still quite likable in their own ways.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They look like really bad pickpockets, or they're playing pocket pool with each other.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sensitive guys-

If you're on this forum you're pretty much exempt from our comments. If you're wearing a man bun and mjeggings, however, go ahead and be offended. As far as being offended, I was a Pollock in Kansas City in 60's. I know you don't know what that means, but us wrinklies sure do.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Is this him? I don't recall seeing this commercial.

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Have you seen the show? They're all socially inept uber-nerds. Not exactly the gold standard for masculinity; however, still quite likable in their own ways.

It wasn't a commentary about the show, it was about the media/SJW's affinity, and glamorization, of folks like them. The show is decently funny, but I've only seen a handful of episodes.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I think it's just a SPIN off of silicon valley tv show. He's using his character from the show.
Imo

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Glams.

Oy...

They don't even have enough balls to be fags.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Is basically the walking talking embodiment of what I despise from that generation of people

More so than this person?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16661 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I get that he's just playing a character from the TV show, but what I can't understand is why, as a company, you would want an irritating asshole who's every utterance and appearance reminds the customer of everything they hate about their co-workers or employees, to pitch your product.

This baffles me. It's the phone equivalent of saying "Buy Cheddar-Puff Biscuits, they taste like shit and make you barf! But hey, everyone remembers their first one!"

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post