SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    QT employee slammed my finger in a cabinet door - OUCH!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

QT employee slammed my finger in a cabinet door - OUCH! Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
What is QT?

V-Tail explains five posts up.
Quick Trip. Sort of like a Kwik-E-Mart.
thanks.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm sorry this made me laugh.
That person has no business interacting with customers. A simple, "Oh, man I'm sorry" would have gone a long way. So many people take zero responsibility for their actions.

trapper 549 maybe your snarky remark should apply to you who has no comoassion for the low level person. you sound lik a CEO OF OUR LOCAL PRISON WHO CUTS STAFF AND SAFETY FOR THE DOLLAR RO THE ELDERLY LAD(YOUR ALTEREGO) WHO GOES AND TELLS MOMMA WHEN A COSUMER SCOMES CALLING

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
ZSM what the hell is going on with you? At this point is it a hell of a bender? Drugs? Lack of drugs? Seriously.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Z,

I would like to add that I know of nobody that has a problem with you here. Your posts are not too off base, and most everyone here seems to get along with you.

Most of us are genuinely concerned with your recent behavior and are worried for you. Please, Please, PLEASE check in or let one of us come to your home and check on you.

You could be in diabetic shock, you could have had a brain aneurysm, you could have had a stroke. We care about you. Please let us check in on you.

I'm serious.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I hope whatever it is you are going through works out for you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

Posts: 10941 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
I'm sorry this made me laugh.
That person has no business interacting with customers. A simple, "Oh, man I'm sorry" would have gone a long way. So many people take zero responsibility for their actions.

trapper 549 maybe your snarky remark should apply to you who has no comoassion for the low level person. you sound lik a CEO OF OUR LOCAL PRISON WHO CUTS STAFF AND SAFETY FOR THE DOLLAR RO THE ELDERLY LAD(YOUR ALTEREGO) WHO GOES AND TELLS MOMMA WHEN A COSUMER SCOMES CALLING

Please get help.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If there is anybody in the Gulfport / Biloxi area who is willing to check in with him, please contact me via the email address in my profile.

At this point it appears that he could use some assistance.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
If there is anybody in the Gulfport / Biloxi area who is willing to check in with him, please contact me via the email address in my profile.

At this point it appears that he could use some assistance.

According to Para's post, it's already been handled:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...790000364#2790000364

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post