SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My insurance (health) provider sent me an email
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My insurance (health) provider sent me an email Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
with a survey.

Silly them.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Yeah, how stupid is that?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Big Grin Yeah, how stupid is that?

Jim

I'm sure I've never answered with as many dissatisfied and wouldn't recommend answers in my life.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What company if I may ask? I am curious if they had a space for comments.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Anthem BCBS.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
Thanks. Apparently they are not too happy since DOJ blocked their proposed merger with Cigna. Imagine how much more their service would decline if that had happened.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They give me money for answering questions. I got a little credit card thing, I take surveys, ec a couple times a month and they give me 10 bucks in health care credits I can pay co-pays or pharmacy with.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Agree. Anthem is rough to deal with. Providers seem to hate them, as well.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post