SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    AMAZON, UPS, USPS... Time travel.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMAZON, UPS, USPS... Time travel. Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
I'm starting to see the problem, it's not incompetence, it's a time and space issue!

I saw this about 9AM. No wonder, they were unable to deliver it into the future!

Posts: 17840 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Well, the USPS has to plan doing a shitty job, it doesn't happen on it's own.

I had a package delivered Saturday the 11th that showed on it's way from an Atlanta hub since July 1st.

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2726 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Well, the USPS has to plan doing a shitty job, it doesn't happen on it's own.

Hahaha shitty jobs like this take skill. I like it

Posts: 979 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm starting to see the problem, it's not incompetence, it's a time and space issue!

I saw this about 9AM. No wonder, they were unable to deliver it into the future!
The delivery vehicle is a DeLorean.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23751 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Amazon 2 day service is about 7 day service now. They are slow to ship and the deliveries - especially USPS has slowed down as well. I think twice before I order now.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
Liberalism is a failure to find pathways to intelligence in your brain. - David Lawrence

Posts: 2597 | Location: Kalispell Montana & Florida’s Emerald Coast for the Winter | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
And the USPS will lie to you on top of their stellar service.

I have tracking showing my package as being accepted by my city Post Office on 7/6 - a week ago.
I called today to ask what the story was.
They insist that the package is actually still with UPS in Springfield MA.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 15242 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Amazon next day for me turned out to be not-next-day Mad

Order some stuff yesterday that was supposed to be here today but at 6pm got an email saying my order was delayed, even though it was showing as being loaded for delivery, so after 30 minutes waiting for a customer rep on Chat, was told that my order was rescheduled for Tuesday - I told them to cancel the order.

Quite frankly my orders through USPS & UPS have actually been on schedule but I've had more delivery issues with orders that have been shipped through Amazon Logistics. By the way, they gave me a generic china-virus reason for the delay.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 3698 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:

my orders through USPS & UPS have actually been on schedule but I've had more delivery issues with orders that have been shipped through Amazon Logistics.
AMZL is probably the worst delivery service there is.

I receive all packages at The UPS Store. The location where I have my account handles hundreds of packages every day. The manager at that store tells me that they have more complaints about AMZL in one day, than they have about UPS, FedEx, and USPS combined, for a week. She tells me that many of the AMZL drivers have difficulty speaking English.

Twice this year, I have had to drive over somebody's lawn in my neighborhood to avoid being hit by an oncoming AMZL truck that swerved into my lane while the driver was staring at a cell phone or tablet.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23751 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably sent from a different time zone which wasn't factored into the application.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post