SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Not that you care or that I’m right but my two hot button responses
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not that you care or that I’m right but my two hot button responses Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Amen...WTF...in our crazy family days during our crazy regular days...it’s effing steel vs. brass and aluminum Eek I love my Tacoma Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steel cased ammo thread. Lots of assorted claims that it damages guns. I take issue because nobody ever has any proof. Bob thinks I took his comments out of context. I basically say, steel cased ammo doesn’t damage handguns. Prove me wrong. Stole that from Crowder. There’s lots of responses and re responses in there but you get the point. That’s why you can’t leave us unsupervised.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You started a thread about another thread, so that you could complain about that thread. If nothing else- if you were absolutely correct about everything else- and I don't know that at this point- starting this thread was still a mistake.

Did you think your opponents would not appear in this thread to continue the argument? Would you have let a meta-thread slide if you were on the other end of this? It would appear the answer is no.

Anyone else want to tell me their sad tale?

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Absolutely. And AR clips are the most powerful in the world.

Reminds me of this video from years ago. Still makes me laugh every time I watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I guess I ruined all the fun, huh? No one wants to bicker now.

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Ha! Glad you are feeling better!
G’nite.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12408 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post